Best Coffee

Justiana Er

• SRC Member
my record is 27 shots of tequila . nyah ! . but i woke up in a taxi with my car keys with the taxi driver . Freaky

sekali kana r*pe by taxi driver also dun know..... :lol::lol::lol:

btw hor, ppl talk about coffee...why u tell us ur tequila days for wat???

• SRC Member

I never drink coffee till my last trip to Perth.Somehow since then addicted to coffee.Will have headache if no coffee for the day.Now pregnant so have to stay away from coffee...kept all those coffee beans I bought from Australia like cyclop did..cant wait till this 'rehab period' is over and I will be back to the coffee again.

People drink coffee to stay awake,for me,I need a cup of coffee for a good night sleep.

• SRC Member
On contrast, i like coffee in local coffeeshop. They are cheap and smell nice. The worst coffee i tasted is from Mcdonald or KFC. Better to drink water than to drink their coffee.

Our preferences have a lot to do with our individual "acquired taste". Many people prefer coffee from local coffeeshops because they had always been taking them. In fact, that's the coffee they had been enjoying since they started taking coffee. To them that's "coffee" anything else different is not acceptable to their taste buds.

As a kid, I used to watch those people at coffeeshops roasting their coffee beans. They added lots of sugar (to blacken the coffee to make them thick and strong) I also observed that they also mixed jargon (maize) and "something else" with the coffee beans and roasted them together.

I started with local coffeeshop coffee and had been enjoying it for a very long time. That was the only coffee I knew of then. Later I was introduced to Suzuki Coffee. They were sold in the form of coffee beans and in various varieties of blends like Sumatran Medhling, Mocha, Expresso, etc......... They were ground fresh and packed and sealed on the spot. I chanced upon the ground coffee at St Michaels and found them to be even better than suzuki coffee - paid more though.

I still prefer them to coffeeshop coffee because of their coffee aroma and fragrance. The coffeeshop coffee only smells great when they are roasted - usually burnt black and with lots of smoke. Of course, I do not mind having a cup of thick black coffee from local coffeeshops if I have no other choice.

Agree! The worst coffee I have tasted are from McDonalds and KFC. They don't taste like coffee at all - extremely diluted and tasteless.

• SRC Member

Other than teh tarik, teh alia is nice oso.(hmn, how nice if i got prata and teh alia now.) :P

Like those kopi shop kopi better. Sometimes go starbucks order brew of the day oso taste like s**t.

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

hello everybody ...

the BESTEST COFFEE is in goodwood park ... don't you all try to say otherwise ...

it is always made with perfect temperature and grain size and most of all, timing of brew ...

blue mountain also not the bestest in goodwood park ... they have many other variety ...

:shock:

lizard