Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

time to kaypoh!! :D:blink:

ok, question no. 1!!

Is the AT alive? :pinch:

err.. yes/no question hor.. :rolleyes:<_<

Ok, seriously, i dun wanna take any sides, but bro houndster did actually state in the topic subject that the AT was sick with ICH (err.. any sick fish would be considered dying right?)..

Ya, so therefore I think bro houndster did tell you that the AT was sick (dying) and infested with ICH.

So is the AT alive???

• SRC Member

Show the picture of the dead fish???? So if he show dead fish.

More arguement will continue.

IMHO,

1. Not beri good to sell ich infested LS leh! Coz the death rate is pretty high leh!!!

2. Frankly, "super daring" to buy LS with ich. I wouldn't even think abt buying them.

But if like what he say, he sms you the moment he collect and went up the stn platform the LS already seems like dieing then seller should ask buyer to come down straight away to verify and buyer shouldn't even leave the place until it's being resolve.

End of the day, it's buyer and seller agreement.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Friend where do you stay, you went up to ppl house bring the fish bag COMFIRM WITHOUT OXYGEN!!! somemore it is AT. The journey from seller place to your place of course breath hard then die lah, try pinch your nose and take train back see you can tahan or not. I don't know the seller but i believe he did not sell you dying fish. Next time when you want to purchase fish go to the nearest LFS and request for a pack of oxygen then transfer the oxygen to the bag contain live stock. See the fish not ok don't buy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

neokn, thanks the dottyback i got from you are beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

Deal @ mrt, if the fish beathing hard was told not enough air??? Will you take it.

Let this be a lesson learn for us.

• SRC Member
Deal @ mrt, if the fish beathing hard was told not enough air??? Will you take it.

Let this be a lesson learn for us.

True enough.

Guess, everyone have a lesson to learn here.

:off:

Still can't find a webby stating the differents of Queen angel or Carribbean and brazil leh.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Sorry bro, i was told by a friend in US, he had his queen for years, why don't you try this web site, www.wetwebmedia.com, or go yahoo.com and type wetwebmedia straight. the author is Bob Fenner

He say the ich little bit only and its suffering i bring up straight away lie down dun u think he know the fish dying yet he cheated ppl money... no matter wat anybody out there dun buy from this person its dangerous he say wan to go police...

• SRC Member

sorry to pook my nose in.

but i will say trying to go down to the police its not worth it.

and i dun think the police will even take this matter seriously.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

I am sad to see SRC members degenerate to such state! As AT has mentioned in the Rules and regulations, it is an agreement between two parties. Once you two agree and $$ and good changed hands, that's it! No redress whatever happens after that.

First, it is unethical to sell a sick fish, even though you did mentioned that it has ich. (It is unethical but not legally wrong)

Second, it is foolish to even consider buying a fish with ich! (would you have pick it up at a LFS if it has ich?)

Thirdly, all the others who has no business and started giving comments that its a good buy and upz, you are also partly responsible!

Both party should let the matter rest and take it as a lesson. No matter who is the cheater, the other must be willing party. Many people have experiences of buying a fish from a LFS only to find it dead within a day or 2. Can we ask the shop for refund? If they do, it's on goodwill, if not it's their right.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
He say the ich little bit only and its suffering i bring up straight away lie down dun u think he know the fish dying yet he cheated ppl money... no matter wat anybody out there dun buy from this person its dangerous he say wan to go police...

excuse me!! When i pass you, the fish is still swimming but only the breathing heavy. I'm truthful to tell you that not enough air. I even advice you to reach home faster!! A cheater wont be telling you all these ok!! I even take my tuppor-ware container pass it to you FOC!! i could have just pack in the plastic bag and pass it to you!! now whose a cheater!!

• SRC Member

dear reefers..

i think its best to let buyer and seller settle things out..

they know best what they are doing..

please do not b a kaypo and try to make things more confusing and worst...

each buyer and each seller has their own stand..

we dont know the full picture so pls refrain from adding any comments..

justice will be done..

• SRC Member

Sorry guys for all this trouble!! I will not be replying in this threat anymore!! If he wan to say anything so be it!! If wan to report me to police be my guest. I have stated very clearly to you regarding the fish when dealing with you!! It's my unfortunate to deal with you!! (GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND!!). :D

• SRC Member

Angelluv: On the beginning of this thread, it was already stated that it's an AT with ich for sale. And you are willing to get it after you acknowledged it. Knowing that fishes with ich are hard to maintain, and you, willing to take up the challenge. Maybe because of the price? that attracted you? I'm puzzled. What are your tank specs and parameters? All i can see from you is that you have been making trouble in SRC on the previous posts you have. And you have been PMing people with abusing and rude sentences. Please respect yourself and gain respect from us. In my opinion, houndster have a way better reputation than you. It's a seller and buyer agreement. He did not use a gun and force you to buy. And you shall be responsible of what you have decided. Happy reefing. Stop making trouble here.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

I agreed with Chris... For a real example.. i bought an item from this thread too.. later, i found out that the seller is not as honest as what i initial believe so. But i let the matter closed. It is an agreement between two parties, i learned an impt lesson from my mistake.

Angelluv, I believe that you must be confident, have a quarantine tank to treat this sick fish before you meet houndster. A AT with ick - some Ichs or not..

Is a challenging & risky task. That poor AT is sick and stressed; Carrying it in a plastic bag for a long distance (OMG) - add addition stress to the sick fish.

Asfor the buyer -in this situation-should seek a speedy' way to transport the sick fish asap and prepare a quarantine tank before hand..

Seller-should sell the sick fish to reefer who can drive/take cab to/back frm your place to avoid adding stress to the sick AT. (i believe that you are a gd reefer ~thus want to sell your sick AT to a exp reefer who can treat it.. )

In the end, it is like what Chris had stated.. it is still a Buyer and Seller agreement. U bring the case to the police, same rule applied there.

Hopes that both of you learned a gd lesson from this case. (if the AT is alive, pls try to treat it in a proper manner/treatment. It is a beautiful fish & a living thing -not just $$ issue)

• SRC Member

Caveat Emptor....................

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
Ya correct can swim but swim in a hard way ich correct u say little when i seen it is damn alot... its u that cheat ppl lo... i treat it the money i give to the dead in 7mth to u...

AT by itself without ich is already a very challenging fish to keep. Now it's with ich, and you throw urself to buy it over. So, who are you to blame? <_< sigh.. wonder why so many problems with newcomers. Nothing but trouble makers.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

Buyer should posesses the

"Ability" to "See Wat They Buy"

and the "Decision" weather "To Buy or Not To Buy Wat They See"

IMO: AT is one on the most challenging fish to keep.

Even for my case having the PBlue PBrown and the PBlack in the same tank. I still feel dat I ma not ready for a AT. Not forgetting the AT is already infected with ICH.

Once gotta bear the responsibility for our own judgement and decision.

:peace:

• SRC Member
Buyer should posesses the

"Ability" to "See Wat They Buy"

and the "Decision" weather "To Buy or Not To Buy Wat They See"

IMO: AT is one on the most challenging fish to keep.

Even for my case having the PBlue PBrown and the PBlack in the same tank. I still feel dat I ma not ready for a AT. Not forgetting the AT is already infected with ICH.

Once gotta bear the responsibility for our own judgement and decision.

:peace:

i agree tat why i only keep AT with Power black and power blue with the company of Alantic Blue Tang.

Feed AT without ich is hard to find

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!