Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ya a lot of questions asked hor.

You so sure the acros color up within 4 days?

You so sure the photos are taken 4 days apart?

You so sure no post-processing was done to the photos?

What else? summary lei....

Come on lar.. think out of the box :P

Bro,

We have to ask a lot of questions coz we didn't get any answers at all

So we have to keep asking...

We sincerely hope he can come out and defend what he has done.....that he didn't photoshop the photo.....that the coral colour were true and real...that the 2 photos posted at different days were indeed different photo......or in actual fact, can he?

Please, I would like to hear the truth.....if indeed enhacement was done, admit it like a man and say it was a mistake to do it, especially after giving a high and mighty lecture belittling people for using photoshop on the photos posted in SRC. Actually, I have nothing against people doing some photoshop on their photos. Make them more pleasing and more presentable. But boasting that your photos are not enhanced and then posting a photoshopped photo yourself and passing it off as the real thing is downright degrading the intelligence of the people who log on to this forum... We are not monkeys....

And bro, please stop answering and making excuses on his behalf can??? Got nothing against your posts but need to hear from the horse's mouth....

weileong :peace::peace: ok? We no war one....just need the answers from the right person...

Bro,

We sincerely hope he can come out and defend what he has done.....that he didn't photoshop the photo.....that the coral colour were true and real...that the 2 photos posted at different days were indeed different photo......or in actual fact, can he?

Please, I would like to hear the truth.....if indeed enhacement was done, admit it like a man and say it was a mistake to do it, especially after giving a high and mighty lecture belittling people for using photoshop on the photos posted in SRC. Actually, I have nothing against people doing some photoshop on their photos. Make them more pleasing and more presentable. But boasting that your photos are not enhanced and then posting a photoshopped photo yourself and passing it off as the real thing is downright degrading the intelligence of the people who log on to this forum... We are not monkeys....

And bro, please stop answering and making excuses on his behalf can??? Got nothing against your posts but need to hear from the horse's mouth....

weileong :peace::peace: ok? We no war one....just need the answers from the right person...

Francis, I am okie on that part. In fact you can see from the past few threads I also keep quiet.

This time a little difference, got some undesirable character throwing abuse around town so gotta tekan a bit.

• SRC Member

Francis, I am okie on that part. In fact you can see from the past few threads I also keep quiet.

This time a little difference, got some undesirable character throwing abuse around town so gotta tekan a bit.

Ok bro, ;) steady... understand your predicament....and the waiting continuesssssss..................

• SRC Member

I think i understand and knows that weileong means no harm. Especially having a friend like him is a indeed my honour. As all can see how he go through thick and thin even though that Howlian guy didnt show up. Weileong defended him somehow still got my admiration (although defending like no particular reason). :bow::bow::bow:

However, like what most would say. Dont show off and especially have a prepared photo and post a thread here to challenge us for a showdown. This is necessary?

Every tank has its own distinct and unique features. And no corals or tanks look alike. But what we do not like is having arrogance attitude. Rebutting newbies and even people trying to help, challenging people to a duel, showing off equipment i.e. Hanna PO4 detector, telling people off in an uncilivised way, act as if he is the greatest and most knowledgable reefer here and accusing people of things that he heard from nowhere or presumed in his own mind. And of course, behaving or talked childishly.

I think we can understand if the photo is edited and will most welcome to share even for the fun of it. But definitely there is a better way of expressing. ;)

• SRC Member

wow! hi everyone! just realised that since i started work this week, ive been missing out on this exciting discussion man- not fair lah, last two months i shake leg also no one so generous as to loan out three suns.

of the three suns, could you guys just lend me one? one only, pls! pretty, pretty, pls! i only have T5s, no MH, so could really use one of your suns- that way my parents will be happy too (not just my corals) as they always talk about the electricity bill.

i promise to leave the lights on during the day but wait patiently every four days for the sun to set so i can only take photos without light ya. i understand the three suns are all afraid of camera one- they have only seen cameras like the wong-fei-hong-movie-old-school-china-type, each photo got explosion one, so understandably they are scared of suns. i promise to take care of your sun (should you lend me one) and not scare it by bringing a camera out in its presence during the day ya.

I think i understand and knows that weileong means no harm. Especially having a friend like him is a indeed my honour. As all can see how he go through thick and thin even though that Howlian guy didnt show up. Weileong defended him somehow still got my admiration (although defending like no particular reason). :bow::bow::bow:

However, like what most would say. Dont show off and especially have a prepared photo and post a thread here to challenge us for a showdown. This is necessary?

Every tank has its own distinct and unique features. And no corals or tanks look alike. But what we do not like is having arrogance attitude. Rebutting newbies and even people trying to help, challenging people to a duel, showing off equipment i.e. Hanna PO4 detector, telling people off in an uncilivised way, act as if he is the greatest and most knowledgable reefer here and accusing people of things that he heard from nowhere or presumed in his own mind. And of course, behaving or talked childishly.

I think we can understand if the photo is edited and will most welcome to share even for the fun of it. But definitely there is a better way of expressing. ;)

Actually, knowing that Zeolord wun have any face coming back here, I already kindda stopped posting in this thread...

But something really stirs me is that he actually challenged other fellow reefers here... We all try to keep this hobby and our SPS ( since this thread originated from the SPS Forum ) as well as we can...

But to try to belittle others by having a P-ed pic and challenging other fellow reefers to show their pics when he has already "pre-prepared" a fake pic to show-off ( or to belittle ) others is indeed distasteful and incorrigible.

Worse, he even challenged the TOTMs?? Yes, to some, TOTMs may be no big deal, but we all know why these people get nominated to be TOTMs, they must have a tank that has something to shout about.

And after he was exposed, he can't even be like a man to appear here to apologise, just come out, make some malicious remarks ( like as though other people wronged him ) and go hiding again, tinking that we wouldn't know that he's probably hiding as a anonymous user and reading what others are posting, trying to convince himself all the while that he did the right thing, he tried to cheat the masses and yet believes now that there are people ganging up against him?

Why would anyone allow themselves to be like that is beyond me... :sick::sick:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

:D:D

Sure lah. 9 suns and later a hero shoot down one by one and later left with only 1 sun.

See bey swee.

comic relief:

juz wondering if Hou Yi was the one that shoot down ur sun? :erm::rolleyes:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Bro,

Hear Hear! You always tell it as it is. :bow::bow:

• SRC Member

WL, sorry if I have offended you in any way. I dunt really know why you are so againsts me but I am sure you have your reasons.

You must be really pissed off with me to start calling out names like bangla/aneh etc etc (even tho Im not Indian).

Pls accept my humble apology for doing the things I did that pissed you off. As a gesture of my apology, signature updated. :peace:

• SRC Member

Actually, knowing that Zeolord wun have any face coming back here, I already kindda stopped posting in this thread...

But something really stirs me is that he actually challenged other fellow reefers here... We all try to keep this hobby and our SPS ( since this thread originated from the SPS Forum ) as well as we can...

But to try to belittle others by having a P-ed pic and challenging other fellow reefers to show their pics when he has already "pre-prepared" a fake pic to show-off ( or to belittle ) others is indeed distasteful and incorrigible.

Worse, he even challenged the TOTMs?? Yes, to some, TOTMs may be no big deal, but we all know why these people get nominated to be TOTMs, they must have a tank that has something to shout about.

And after he was exposed, he can't even be like a man to appear here to apologise, just come out, make some malicious remarks ( like as though other people wronged him ) and go hiding again, tinking that we wouldn't know that he's probably hiding as a anonymous user and reading what others are posting, trying to convince himself all the while that he did the right thing, he tried to cheat the masses and yet believes now that there are people ganging up against him?

Why would anyone allow themselves to be like that is beyond me... :sick::sick:

I dunt really have an explanation on why sumone can be like dat. Its a trait that some ppl have. It does take a lot of diiferent kind of ppl to make up this world. Some are just conceited beyond reason. I guess we must accept that these kinda ppl are amoung us in society.

Finally all's well and we can put this issue at the back of our minds :)

I do agree on the part that Vincent mentioned about the TOTMs

They really do have the substance, you see some like Conrad's tank before the flatworm attack you should know

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Finally all's well and we can put this issue at the back of our minds :)

I do agree on the part that Vincent mentioned about the TOTMs

They really do have the substance, you see some like Conrad's tank before the flatworm attack you should know

Not really. We are still waiting for the thread starter to reappear here and explain his motive behind the post saying no photoshop allowed and then following it up with photoshopped pics.

• SRC Member

Not really. We are still waiting for the thread starter to reappear here and explain his motive behind the post saying no photoshop allowed and then following it up with photoshopped pics.

Agreed. He got to back up what he's posted... We are still awaiting the revelation..

Ok, we'll wait then :)

Alfa, you gotta accept that there are all different types of person in this world. The world will not change for you. You adapt or you loose out that's all.

Oh yes where's your NSA friend? No news from him? I am sure all of us are eagerly waiting for the answer :P

Not to defend Alanseah but I still wondering where in the world he said no photoshop is allow??? Can point out or not? I tried to find in this thread but cannot find.

• SRC Member
Alfa, you gotta accept that there are all different types of person in this world. The world will not change for you. You adapt or you loose out that's all.

Oh yes where's your NSA friend? No news from him? I am sure all of us are eagerly waiting for the answer :P

Not to defend Alanseah but I still wondering where in the world he said no photoshop is allow??? Can point out or not? I tried to find in this thread but cannot find.

My x-colleague is not working with NSA lah. He is working with the Mayor's Office. The mayor is my boss mah.

No photoshop allowed? In the first post?

'But with the adv of computer photoshop software and misleading color given out from lighting. I yeah for real sps photo which we can proudly present.'

implies that photos should not be photoshopped or artificially lighted.

I think its from the first post 3rd para if I did not interpret it wrongly

• SRC Member

Those two pictures pointed by scarab, were the same photo, same time/date stamp... taken by a Nikon D70, without flash, it went thru' Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows. I can't tell what level of enhancement were done to it, but more can be retrieve if you care(all this info came from the photo info tag)... but the point is, both pics came from the same... i.e. one is definitely doctored.

I think we all know that, one would not even need to see the info tags to have a feel its done. I find Alan has an odd way of expressing things, in a manner that would often provoke a response, because apart for keeping to the point, he goes off in a tangent... and gets personal with it. I know, because somehow he irks me with the way he writes.

And, now (after some many many months), I realized, he is not alone in this, we all are, me too esp those who give advise to others, its just the extend and way its done... I have given wrong advise on this board and sometimes after realizing, its already done. Can we just live and let live, this hobby is too big to be contained by a single way/person or expression. I feel terrible for him for he did :pinch: and we want :cry: , ...what done can't be undone and its not gonna change the way he expresses himself, so rather than lose a reefing brother, who shares the same crazy passion we do, why don't we welcome him for who he is. :peace::peace: to all.