Not big enough.....

pangz

• SRC Member

Okay, bro pangz, first of all. You said your girlfriend's boyfriend.. Doesn't that make you the person you are refering to???

It's like saying, my sister's brother.. isn't that me?? Unless my sister has another brother.. Does your girlfriend have another boyfriend other than you??

Haha.. Just playing around with your words bro.. I think what you meant is "My girlfriend's ex-boyfriend..."

• SRC Member

agreed.. how can it possibly take 2 years before he realise her assets are not enough for him? it's guys like this that give a bad reputation to us guys

I agree. I think it's just some lame excuse to break off the relationship. And not so much on the ###### size.

After 2 years somemore. That loser should have thought of a better excuse.

Okay, bro pangz, first of all. You said your girlfriend's boyfriend.. Doesn't that make you the person you are refering to???

It's like saying, my sister's brother.. isn't that me?? Unless my sister has another brother.. Does your girlfriend have another boyfriend other than you??

Haha.. Just playing around with your words bro.. I think what you meant is "My girlfriend's ex-boyfriend..."

since when i turned into a guy? :o i sis lah

hehe..... my galfren = jie mei lah.

but my galfren's figure not bad one.... i heard from her the ex just wanted it to be better, so came up with with this suggestion..... and so the relationship went into a downward spiral after that.....

anyway, his loss.... with her looks and character.... no lack of suitors....

I am just surprised that this guy (her ex bf) minded it so much.

• SRC Member

Actually for me it does :fear:

but not to such an extend to ask my gf to go for surgical job.

but then again there are often many underlying conditions to a good relationship as well. (personality, interests, beliefs, etc...)

I always tell myself that if you really like the girl u would appreciate the whole package. Not just the individual parts.

cheers

well i think due to most basic anicent animal instincts dats built into our dna, humans tend to be picky with their mate on certain points of their bodies.

since the purpose of finding a mate is to produce offsprings, to pass on our genes(go for the best we can find!), men tend to go for bigger bust in women, so that she can provide food for her babies & they wun go hungry. pretty faces & nice bodies so his offsprings would have these features as well.

women oso look for strong built in men, so that he was able to defend his family against intrusions & attacks, to provide a home & provide food for his family, nice body features so that her offsprings have these features too. :lol:

we tend to go for the best in our fantasy world, but in reality we learnt to accept the whole person as wad he is or she is.

in a really gd relationship, we would be focusing more on the gd aspects & learning to accept the bad ones, together!

coming back to the topic, i think the guy is using some lame excuse, which the ger will never agreed on, to break off this relationship. if not, this guy is seriously in need of councelling! :ph34r:

juz smt thing i've read up elses where... but pretty true wor! :lol: