roller blades

ReDDeviLs

• SRC Supporter

GF likes rollerblade so though of getting it for her. wonder where can i buy it at a better price and what to look out for before buying 1.. like to brakes or stuffs.. budget is about $200 bucks. wonder what kind of blade i can get.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

I guess yr GF would probably like those shoelace design kind of blades (as compared to those strap on kind)... Decent ones probably cost around $300 plus.

I'd tried Rollerblade, Salomon and K2. In terms of comfort, Salomon (IMO) is the best. It'll mould and fit to your feet.

You shld be looking at

1) the frame (aluminium then more X)

2) the bearings (ABEC what?)

3) the inside fit... (somehow there are some blades that I'd always be uncomfortable in... u have to try to find out)

• SRC Supporter

300+? ouch so expensive! can i get a decent 1 below 200bucks? where is the best to get 1? a friend told me queensway is 1 of the better place to get 1. more decent price tags. isit true?

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

Queensway is alright but for variety you could check out the shop near east coast mac... u'll be spoilt for choice there. u may have to shop around to find the cheapest for what u want.

About budget, getting a decent pair for $200 would mean buying a Macro Needlewheel skimmer when we know Deltec and H&S is the real deal.

:)

• SRC Member

Bro Go and check out queensway shopping centre. Lots of different brands of blades there and the pricing is also reasonable.

I used to blade a lot but alas , my blades have cracked. really old school one .white pair Rollerblade lightning TRS. The same model used in the old rollerblading movie "Airborne"

Those were the days. :cry: