Why MODS don't give pple chance to explain??

JnLmarin

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's always this kind of ppl around in the world (not only in SRC). I guess we need to be more careful that's all and not to be taken in by really rediculous offer. Just look out on how the pictures were taken for really home made sales and "commercial" sale. You can tell them apart.

One thing for sure, he will be back again someday, just be careful and wary. He might change his hp number in the near future next time.

You can change your nick, name and hp number BUT isn't it better to change your trait and make more friends? I am sure all are willing to forgive if you can come out to proof you are a change person.

• SRC Member

aiya.....no need for this kind of proof la....dun think SRC have degraded to this level.....

I would give a benefit of doubt for this case, because it was much easier for him to just get another new account then to try defend himself here....

huff......guess i'm too trusting liao... :angry: ...have to eat my own words.....

can't believe that few $$$$ worth of profit can make a person lie .....

face it......earn $14 per clown fish....how many do you have to sell to be considered lucrative?????

• SRC Member

:lol: finally he caught! that idot...anway, im in fault too. bought a pair from him. Within 24 hrs, all "mati" who to blame? Me lah! Coz, im typical singaporeans who wanna cheap stuffs...but i cannot believe that he had such a bad records...

anyway, good luck to him and don't let me see you in bedok blk 55 pal! and one more thing, don't belive his bullshit thing...that what u see what u get....

cos he will email the same old pics to others who interested in his clowns!

im done with it and if you dun believe, i will show u proof!

cheers

• SRC Member

if the mods decided to delete the topic or wad...they sure will have sufficient reasons to do so....if wad bro angelluv said is true....reefers who are attempting to buy frm the person muz be wary... :D

thumbs up for the SRC detectives!!.. :P

my 2 cents..

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
Ha! you all are a bunch of nice guys, :lol: forgive him lah he's making a living.

Cheer!

when u too nice, some pple will just wanna shit his pile of smelly shit on your head...so what the point of begin nice? He try to be nice ...innocent...etc etc...he try to con us!

so is there justices? yes...thanks metam...for uncovering his acts...

This must be the hottest thread after the NKF saga... there're about 30 people reading it at any one time... :D

Anyway, the Mods have done a good, swift job... proving that although we dun see them, they're lurking some where to ensure that the rules and regulations are upheld, hence we can at least preserve the integrity here in SRC... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
trust me...he will be back!

he have 3 identites liao...let wait for the 4 one. He mentioned " lucrative business"

if he really think it is lucrative buz, as easy as ABC. he k be one of Sponsors : then it is not illegal in src any more. then any of us bought his nemo and die. can't blame him. all of u have seem a num of lfs tanks with dead fishes. so JnLMarine, JonLim or whatever.. if u really want to sell yr nemo (even u got no licence to setup tanks at yr place & sell nemo etc), k always try to be our sponsor. >Nemo Hut, Nemo home, Nemo land, Nemo love hotel ..... k close his thread liao.. time for he to think of his company's name etc

offtopic.. framerunner, i like yr pic. :kiss:

• SRC Member

what an interesting detective novel, I wonder if this is the same nick "russ" that I had a bad episode at Bedok Carpark & later he changed to another nick, now another 2 nicks...hmmmm I wondwer...

The Universal Law of Cause and Effect a.k.a the Mystic Law manifested in the Universe as Nam-Myoho-Renge-kyo. For World Peace and Human Happiness.

• SRC Member
what an interesting detective novel, I wonder if this is the same nick "russ" that I had a bad episode at Bedok Carpark & later he changed to another nick, now another 2 nicks...hmmmm I wondwer...

:eyebrow::heh: rus2210 :eyebrow::heh:

hmm...i also wondering...can't find his old posts though...may have been deleted by the Mods :blink:

• SRC Member

haha!

yay!..im not the only one!..

yesterday i was flaming at his thread..muahaha!..

*x-files music* the truth is out there..

finally busted him!..

he has 4 nicks now

Russ2210

TomatoClown

JonLim

JnLMarin

haha..that bugger..okay..he is of age below 30..wears a earing..and i very impatient with his sales..and will keep buggin you to buy it..and force u to buy it...

he claims he has deal with clownfishes for 3 yrs..

then..ask him a few question about marine keeping..

and where did he get the source of clownfish from..

once he pmed me that he got it from phillipines..which then i discuss with a bro..

that it is illegal...darn..poor clowns :(

muahaha!..bros&sis out there...

we seek ur co-operation..we are not here to flame at him...

we are hear to protect...

thats why we aired our views...

and he in self defense insulted back at us..and flamed us instead..

well..as a newbie in this club..how come he know where to go directly?..and like someone who mentioned just now..a newbie posting things at pasar malam shop?

and started flaming around?..hmmmm...

• SRC Member

yes all the nicks that you guys posted all belongs to him...

and of coz, he will email you the same old pics which show his wonderful nemo....haizz, why? why you doing these? why u making us so frustrated! and thanks a million to metam...at least, i can voice my troubles out!!

• SRC Member

personally,

i think we should start a thread to name all the blacklisted reefers. Since we have blacklisted LFS. Cause, it protects us and all the newbies from falling into the pit!

what u reckon guys?

• SRC Member

great idea, but how do we know initially its the same guy but with another new nick. Innocent reefers would have fallen prey to his "tactics" b4 it's ascertained its the same sheep in wolf clothing

The Universal Law of Cause and Effect a.k.a the Mystic Law manifested in the Universe as Nam-Myoho-Renge-kyo. For World Peace and Human Happiness.

Guilty as charged. Not going to defend myself.

To those who claimed you are cheated by me, ask yourself. You want a pair so I gave you (x2), nothing wrong right? Don't beat me up I'm scared.

Anyway, my apologies here.

Mods pls close this thread.

btw, the change in nicks was not meant to deceive. Just that they were suspended by the mods that's why have to use a different nick.

CityAngel: I did not mention once at all today was my very first post. Read carefully ;)