WTS Cabinet Tank 3x2x2.5

YzF

• SRC Member

Hi all i'm selling of this

Cabinet tank 3 x 2 x 2.5. 10mm. Top eurobracing. Abt a year old

Sump of abt 3 feet

Comes with Hood.

Viewing in Hougang St 51.

Selling at $250 (non-neg). Transport not included (prob cost less than $100)

NOTE:

Buyer will need to diy the overflow box if he wants (prob cost less than $20). Just need to get 2 pieces of glass to form the box. Hole of 25mm has already been drilled.

Buyer will need to diy the pipings as well (if not cannot separate tank from cabinet)

Diy gurus will find that its very easy to complete the above.

I have taken out the doors of the cabinet and are at the side in this shot.

post-10-1129778878.jpg

• SRC Member
Cabinet seems awfully thin to even support a tank full of Salt water... Don't wanna think about a tank full load of LR... any supporting beam or something that I miss from the picture? :angel:

Tank Reserved.

Limsteel. I cannot start to show you calculations on its physics as i dun have a Ph.D in Physics. If the Cabinet walls seems AWFULLY thin to YOU, YOU DUN BUY IT! :angry: And that's if you are interested in getting the tank in the first place. And for your info, this is a second hand tank. IT WAS FULLY LOADED BEFORE. Yes with a TANKFUL of Livestock including rocks. Do you need the figures to know how much the tank can hold?? :blink:

SRC seems to be full of a particular kind of reefers nowadays. :erm:

Anyway i attached a msg from a fellow who has come over to view the tank. You can choose not to believe it.

Message from:

Nic a Jon

Hi bro

I am sorry...have to pass on ur tank as I find the height too high for me as i still want to continue BB......prefer 2ft max height.

i must say the condition of the tank v good....hope someone get fron u soon

thanks for letting me view,......cheers

Tank Reserved.

Limsteel. I cannot start to show you calculations on its physics as i dun have a Ph.D in Physics. If the Cabinet walls seems AWFULLY thin to YOU, YOU DUN BUY IT! :angry: And that's if you are interested in getting the tank in the first place. And for your info, this is a second hand tank. IT WAS FULLY LOADED BEFORE. Yes with a TANKFUL of Livestock including rocks. Do you need the figures to know how much the tank can hold?? :blink:

SRC seems to be full of a particular kind of reefers nowadays. :erm:

Anyway i attached a msg from a fellow who has come over to view the tank. You can choose not to believe it.

Message from:

Nic a Jon

Hi bro

I am sorry...have to pass on ur tank as I find the height too high for me as i still want to continue BB......prefer 2ft max height.

i must say the condition of the tank v good....hope someone get fron u soon

thanks for letting me view,......cheers

Sorry dude, not trying to spoil your sale here.

I got a friend who is thinking of starting up a marine tank. He wants a economic cabinet tank but he is concern about the load factor when I show him the pics.

All I want to know is is there any supporting beams inside the cabinet to support the fully loaded tank. If yes, my friend might wanna go take a look.

No, ill feeling... but kenna scolded for asking question related to the deal is :cry:

I have influenced a few friends into starting up a marine aquarium, so I will look out for good deal here and other fish forums. Please don't fire me. Search for my threads and you'll know I don't post anyhow (maybe sometimes :P ). I am not the particular type of reefer that screw up other people's sale...

BTW, congrats on the sucessful sale of your tank :angel:

• SRC Member

Sorry dude, not trying to spoil your sale here.

I got a friend who is thinking of starting up a marine tank. He wants a economic cabinet tank but he is concern about the load factor when I show him the pics.

All I want to know is is there any supporting beams inside the cabinet to support the fully loaded tank. If yes, my friend might wanna go take a look.

No, ill feeling... but kenna scolded for asking question related to the deal is :cry:

I have influenced a few friends into starting up a marine aquarium, so I will look out for good deal here and other fish forums. Please don't fire me. Search for my threads and you'll know I don't post anyhow (maybe sometimes :P ). I am not the particular type of reefer that screw up other people's sale...

BTW, congrats on the sucessful sale of your tank :angel:

Hi Bro, Maybe because i'm too sensitive to this particular issue, i blew my top. I apologise if that's not what you meant in the first place.

But i would like to say that by commenting my sale item is 'awfully thin to even support a tank full of Salt water... Don't wanna think about a tank full load of LR', i cannot help feeling that someone is trying to be funny here. Even though i read the sentence several times. It also imply that i'm selling a tank which cannot even hold water?!

If you rephrase your sentences in another manner, the misunderstanding might not have happened. Alternatively, you could have pm me to arrange for a viewing of the tank to judge and see for yourself. As you have known, its a second hand tank which was used for the same purpose previously (which you might not know). So its definitely in a good working condition.

Anyway the the tank is now sold and hope there's no hard-feelings.

Cheers~

• SRC Member
My fault for not standing in your shoe, As I typed what my friend said literally...

NO harm done, I am here to look for stuff I or my friend can make use of. Hope you too don't be offended. We deal other time la... :lol:

Do a little read up and search and u'll have found ur answer.

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/glassthickness.0.html

Cheers

JC

• 2 months later...