Schuran Jetskim skimmer

acidjazz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
How would a Schuran 150 perform on a 50 gallon heavily stocked system?

hello there,

ur 50 gallon tank is like 190 litres of water n correct me if i'm wrong anyway with heavily stocked i would suggest to go ahead n use it if ur means permits coz me myself is using 2sets of 150 schuran to handle 4-2-2 tank size with fully loaded livestock.

vry happy n satisfied with its perfomance but d aquabee 2000 tt is supplied must always check on its ceramic shaft n rubber seal for wear n tear.

replace it for optimum performance frm d pump.

:peace:

• 1 year later...

i hope you can help me are you still have the schuran 150 skimmer working untill now i know you may give up this hobby i can see the date of this thread , but you may can help me if it is a good skimmer ,i have 180 gallon fish tank and i am using a tunze doc skimmer 9010

,,,, i hope you can help me thanks

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
i hope you can help me are you still have the schuran 150 skimmer working untill now i know you may give up this hobby i can see the date of this thread , but you may can help me if it is a good skimmer ,i have 180 gallon fish tank and i am using a tunze doc skimmer 9010

,,,, i hope you can help me thanks

Hi there....

sori i juz saw ur posting n yes still using it ubtil 2 day n i still in the hobby not giving up yet only not active in the posting for now....

By the way i pm u .