Alfa, VW or Volvo

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

Chris

Thinking of changing a small car for wifey with auto gear, like the new swift and then get myself another car for my personal use...hehe

You bought yours brand new? Whats the premium at 50% NCB in your case if you do not mind telling?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

I bought mine new. I am with AIG and that time I was only at 30%. My premier is 1.4K per year. NTUC quoted me 2.5K!!

But my car was 1.8turbo and the MK5 is 2.0T so surely a bit more for premier.

the DSG gear for MK5 is like auto and faster than the manual by 0.3 sec!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

The Polo is 60K for 1.4L. A good choice and good price for conti car for wifey. Or if you want to wait a few more months. The Polo GTi is coming. Same engine as MK4 GTI at 1.8T!

• SRC Member

MC. I know him quite well. You want his number? His Air intake in my car now. The 1111 is no more. Now he driving another car. I like his dad's S4!

He wanted to sell the 1111 to me too but I got no $$$

• SRC Member

Chris

Thats why I said that the premium for a 5 door is cheaper than that of a 3 door. Last checked at 50% NCB, difference can be double between 5 door and 3 door. Have to think hard.... :cry:

Me friend own a RX8 and the premium is super cheap...because 5 door and non turbo.

• SRC Member
MC. I know him quite well. You want his number? His Air intake in my car now. The 1111 is no more. Now he driving another car. I like his dad's S4!

no...

i dun know him...

but he and i like very fated.... everywhere i go.... i sure see his car.....

its everywhere i go..... orchard, bukit timah...... he lives ard that area is it?? what is he driving now? does he still has his car plate.... i always tot it is a cool car plate....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

For sporty cars, must not go with NTUC. They will makan you. Many of my friends use China Insurance, good price and service.

Last time I have a 3 door car, also pay till nose bleed.

• SRC Member

His family very rich. Dad drives an Audi S4, Mum drives something, Brother was driving a Euro R.

Now, he took over the Euro R, brother took over the S4 and Dad got new car. 1111 on which car now I also not sure.