any bros wana buy equipment from HK?

aquabeAnz

• SRC Member

wah headache sial...

duno whether to get the turboflotor 1000 here with OR2700 or go back then get a beckett from BO/AT ???

anybody can give advice? maybe weisoon?

post-304-1148825424.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gif

That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Oh ok...sorry if I put the question in a manner that didn't seem right...

If it is like that...then quite ok.

Can I find out how much the dosing pump is ..I would like to purchase one..

Thanks

sorry bro, no stocks now with all the LFS

• SRC Member

will keep a lookout for SP3000 again, cos i oso want...

ORPs, Lorensia and Wuki, i think i saw somewhat the kind of price..

so maybe u guys confirm then i "hoot" liao!

today is disneyland, so cannot...

• SRC Member

actually got many diff brands there sial, china brands f***ing all over the place man.. cheap somemore, saw one around SGD$68

• SRC Member

oh ya so to confirm, these bros have made orders liao...

1. Zehuan

2. Iantoh

3. Tigger

for the rest like vincent, blenny and iori del, will check out the hardware st, then confirm with you pple again!

• SRC Member
will keep a lookout for SP3000 again, cos i oso want...

ORPs, Lorensia and Wuki, i think i saw somewhat the kind of price..

so maybe u guys confirm then i "hoot" liao!

today is disneyland, so cannot...

Just in case you did not know, reef depot just brought in a dosing pump. One of the models has a variable speed. SP3000 cannot vary the speed. Check the price from Reef depot website before buying in hong kong.

• SRC Member
wah headache sial...

duno whether to get the turboflotor 1000 here with OR2700 or go back then get a beckett from BO/AT ???

anybody can give advice? maybe weisoon?

AB turboflotor 1000 is a needle wheel based skimmer and power consumption is lower as compared to beckett. Feel that becket will need to clean nozzle and put up with a high wattage pumps whereas needlw wheels are just plug and play. You may have noticed that quite afew reefers have moved away from beckett to needle wheel or even Schuran skimmers. Am actually looking at the schuran 200. why? no need to worry about the needlewheel. just change pumps will do and they are actually recommending EHIEMS. mAYBE YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT THERE IF SCHURAN IS CHEAPER THERE TOO!

• SRC Member

Just in case you did not know, reef depot just brought in a dosing pump. One of the models has a variable speed. SP3000 cannot vary the speed. Check the price from Reef depot website before buying in hong kong.

william pumps? looks erhem... better not say

and cheers for the advice for the skimmer man, just wanted a vote of comfort that im moving in in tandem with the lao jiaos.. hehehe

anyway, will finish up disney hopefully before 8 then can "pia" to tung choi st...

will link up with u guys again tonight chEerS!

eh oh ya, u know wher the hardware streets are?

• SRC Member

was informed by weisoon that we can find it at the address below

Rehoboth Industrial Company

G/F, 929 Canton Road, Mongkok

Tel no. 2495-0707

was told that it is going to be heavy. feel bad.... if too heavy then skip my mx70 bro. appreciate for all the trouble you have gone thru already. go enjoy your hk trip

• SRC Member
bro.. u might wan to help mi get 1 true needle wheel pump? thankx.. haha.. wad thing u mean by make from china?

hey bro i quite f*** up with these equipments one leh..

needle wheel pump what brand what make? must say clearly hor.. anyway quite diff lah, cos this 2pid vincent asked me buy 2 MX100 1 MD40 i ialmoost fainted when i saw the motors on wed..

anyway i tried to pia down to mongkok, shop closed liao... had to wait for the Disneyland fireworks!!! sorry guys, gotta wait until tmr liao.. anyway tmr down is on the spot ok den buy liao cos saturday whole day in shenzhen...

so u guys might want to leave me ur hp on my hp, please rem to give nick + real name so i know who is who...

anyway, with the exceptions of tigger, zehuan and iantoh, the rest i will contact myself, like vincent, blenny etc...

oh ya blenny, shuran is quite ex if i recall.. but this HNS400L around HK2400 with aquabee pump... should i get it? my tank 4x2x2.5 would love to keep anthias and mixed SPS LPS so maybe must chiong the the 850L one.. any advice any bros?

the jetskim shuran shit la cant rem the price, but anyway no stocks liao..

so reali can't help...

i think i can tahan 2-3 pumps, (unless i chuck my clothes here at my sis place, cos kaml*n brought alot of sweaters here kn* in the end not cold), so 1 for vincent bo pian cos i know him longest in this forum, second blenny cos super helpful..

1 more maybe myself, cos i see vincent like this stock up for beckett damn gian to go into beckett.. but trust me, i will be back in HK again in Jan, so stay tuned for the next shopping trip...

just saw so many YTs.. so cheap, ~SGD$18/pc around 3-4" quite big sial..

ok so that's it for now, unless got any other things i forgot?

• SRC Member

oh ya oh ya, dun see any real gem tangs around... maybe havent come in yet, sianZZz..

wana ask, can bring in corals not huh?

• SRC Member
Wah biang... no wonder I keep squeezing... someone scolding me! :(

wah biangs*

u still got JB hangovers ah???

u said "squeezing" instead of sneezing hahahaha~!@#

• SRC Member

needle wheel pump what brand what make? must say clearly hor.. anyway quite diff lah, cos this 2pid vincent asked me buy 2 MX100 1 MD40 i ialmoost fainted when i saw the motors on wed..

anyway i tried to pia down to mongkok, shop closed liao... had to wait for the Disneyland fireworks!!! sorry guys, gotta wait until tmr liao.. anyway tmr down is on the spot ok den buy liao cos saturday whole day in shenzhen...

so u guys might want to leave me ur hp on my hp, please rem to give nick + real name so i know who is who...

anyway, with the exceptions of tigger, zehuan and iantoh, the rest i will contact myself, like vincent, blenny etc...

oh ya blenny, shuran is quite ex if i recall.. but this HNS400L around HK2400 with aquabee pump... should i get it? my tank 4x2x2.5 would love to keep anthias and mixed SPS LPS so maybe must chiong the the 850L one.. any advice any bros?

so reali can't help...

i think i can tahan 2-3 pumps, (unless i chuck my clothes here at my sis place, cos kaml*n brought alot of sweaters here kn* in the end not cold), so 1 for vincent bo pian cos i know him longest in this forum, second blenny cos super helpful..

1 more maybe myself, cos i see vincent like this stock up for beckett damn gian to go into beckett.. but trust me, i will be back in HK again in Jan, so stay tuned for the next shopping trip...

Hey bro, I don't know about H & S but if you can go get the AB Shorty since AB goods are cheap there. Am using 1 now and no complains at all. remember to also buy a OR feed pump for the shorty. As for my pump, good news for you. have finally convince my monister of finance to go HK. She will shop her clothes and I will shop my equipments. Thanks for all the trouble and maybe should meet up for coffee one of these days. Cheers

• SRC Member

so reali can't help...

Bro, for this H&S price in hk is cheaper than sgp, but hor 2nd hand set in sgp selling ard 400+ nia. can buy, imo.

• SRC Member

Bro, for this H&S price in hk is cheaper than sgp, but hor 2nd hand set in sgp selling ard 400+ nia. can buy, imo.

any idea the price rannge expected to pay in SG?

then i might as well whack the 850L one? should i?

• SRC Member
few days back saw a post selling 2nd hand 850L version selling at $500-550 like that. Not sure abt the brand new price. 2nd hand (used in aquarama) 400L one is selling $450 at sealife.

damn! now very *confused sial...

think i will cheong the 850L, better call sealife later to see if they have 2001 and how much is it

• SRC Member
few days back saw a post selling 2nd hand 850L version selling at $500-550 like that. Not sure abt the brand new price. 2nd hand (used in aquarama) 400L one is selling $450 at sealife.

ok la ok la