Angelluv's New Tank

Angelluv

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Finally my cycling is complete and my qt fish for one mth plus can put in...

The fish i qt is achilles Tang, Yellow Tang, Kole Tang, Blue Tang and golden strip maroon... Below is the pic without light...

Comparing the first picture with all the occupant and the recent picture. Out of curiousity, where are the rest of them? Camera shy?

post-34-1132589151.jpg

post-34-1133093774.jpg

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Chucky my AT is quite fat nw already... Neokn this the latest pic to let u see... Take pic is it a must to take all fish together...

Nope, just out of curiousity mah. See so many fish and the last picture only got 2 fish so also interested in the well being of the other LS loh. :D Not just interested in the AT mah.

Well done, keep up the good work.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

My 2 cents worth.

I think it's best to forgo your idea about keeping the powder blue. It will not survive. Acanthurus species tangs require a sizeable tank volume to swim in, and 3ft is still considered too small for them.

Just my 2 cents worth ;)

• SRC Member
My 2 cents worth.

I think it's best to forgo your idea about keeping the powder blue. It will not survive. Acanthurus species tangs require a sizeable tank volume to swim in, and 3ft is still considered too small for them.

Just my 2 cents worth ;)

but he say he AT is like a pig, think shld be ok as he is not beginner liao

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
Thks iori_del... I really happy abt my new setup i keep back marine for 2yrs plus after finish ns and i face alot bad things last time and this the best i have done... My at really eat like pig... Can i get powder blue iori_del...

last time, i keep, Power black, power blue and AT together, so the fight is very last, but then i remove the power black, the AT whack the power blue everyday till it die..

Unless both same size and u need to remove the AT first then reintroduce

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!