My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
hi bro, hows my open brain.. can see from the pic, 'nice nice no run water' eh.. :eyebrow:

Wahaha... how can ur horse run when its already being tied by me... Can't run liao... :P N how's the 2 rocks of zoas ??Hope they grow grow grow ya :D

Vinc, start a thread and let us marvels ur s and ur DAD's tank.... Send my regards to ur Dad too ya :peace:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm not a Acan lover (yet?)... yours is definitely Grade A+ :bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

wa really nice colours.. nice healthy LPS, glad my green brain found a good home.. :D yupps im loving the jade rings.. no horse run..

my tank so noob haha i dun dare post sia.. nothing fantastic also.. me and my dad upgrading soon, :lol: he upgrading to deeper tank and i upgrading to a cube tank.. haha..

• SRC Member
all very healthy tangs.

Seeing them healthy makes my day but their demand on food is verwhelming :shock: Constantly hungry and whenever u goes near the tank, they will swim and follow u left n right :lol:

Although I'm not a Acan lover (yet?)... yours is definitely Grade A+

There are many lovely and beautiful acans ard in reefers tank here. Mine is jus okie okie la :paiseh: Actually easy to keep too. Got another piece but still stress from it as it topples many times, therefore causing stress to it :ph34r: Will post a pic of tat pcs when it recovers ...

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
There are many lovely and beautiful acans ard in reefers tank here. Mine is jus okie okie la :paiseh: Actually easy to keep too. Got another piece but still stress from it as it topples many times, therefore causing stress to it :ph34r: Will post a pic of tat pcs when it recovers ...

u can put it at my tank.. hahaha :eyebrow:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
wa really nice colours.. nice healthy LPS, glad my green brain found a good home.. :D yupps im loving the jade rings.. no horse run..

my tank so noob haha i dun dare post sia.. nothing fantastic also.. me and my dad upgrading soon, :lol: he upgrading to deeper tank and i upgrading to a cube tank.. haha..

U humble boy... wat noob tank ?? :whistle Seeing u collecting GEMS here n there over many places :pinch: An indeed Father & Son reefer pair. both upgrades at the same time. Think u both are hooked on reefing !!! :eyebrow: Do consider to start a thread and time to time, can updates ur collections to marvels too

• SRC Member
:pirate: then u got anything to put in my tank ?? :whistle:eyebrow:

got.. clams shells :whistle

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
got.. clams shells :whistle

swee... can also used for my CR :eyebrow: Then I passed u all mine too. Last nite got a wonderful dinner ..... lucky washed and cleaned... Its the " SEE HUM" shells ... :eyebrow: Y we seems like know one another well and start giving shells as gifts !! :lol::P:D

swee... can also used for my CR :eyebrow: Then I passed u all mine too. Last nite got a wonderful dinner ..... lucky washed and cleaned... Its the " SEE HUM" shells ... :eyebrow: Y we seems like know one another well and start giving shells as gifts !! :lol::P:D

How to crush "See Hum" shells ah? Dun put them underneath your neighbours car hor :yeah: :yeah: :blink:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
How to crush "See Hum" shells ah? Dun put them underneath your neighbours car hor :yeah: :yeah: :blink:

:whistle:upsidedown::pinch: Will get a Bangalah worker to crush lor :ph34r:

Prata : Wonder who makes Mr Prata so Grouchy !! :ph34r:

Cyna : Aiya, dun be Grouchy la, Mr Prata, I'm fire up and Hungry and been waiting for food :evil:

Mr Cool Sunny : C'mon guys, cheer up... Its a great day ya... B)

post-4134-1201789349.jpg

post-4134-1201789397.jpg

post-4134-1201789653.jpg

post-4134-1201789720.jpg

Yup. Bro sky, can show some AV ? I love to show but dun know how lei :unsure:

Bro fishtalk1517 & kelstorm, Here's e Av as per requested for you guyz.....Btw, If you happen to

notice that the Av kind of a bit blur...."Do not adjust ur screen ya" Coz...I'm kind of lazy to scrape e algae on my glass...hehee..

http://sky107line.multiply.com/video/item/15/MVI_2487.AVI

• SRC Member
Bro fishtalk1517 & kelstorm, Here's e Av as per requested for you guyz.....Btw, If you happen to

notice that the Av kind of a bit blur...."Do not adjust ur screen ya" Coz...I'm kind of lazy to scrape e algae on my glass...hehee..

u should cover the sunlights.. too bright liao.. the fish shy to do in such bright lights. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Bro sky, U can save $$$ on ur electric as ur sunnies beri bright B) Color sticks are very healthy and bright too :P If my cousin wanna color up his arts, I will know who to borrow color stick liao :bow:

Wahh bro Ft.. your corals can talk ler

Wooohooo.. the sunnies now so fast open bright and pui pui liao.. Swee

i oso 1 2 know how u do tt leh

Btw nice t c ur sun opening up

Bro Lum and S.T, those are hungry sunnies. Smell food when I was feeding the fishes :lol: So sometimes got to spray brine/mysis at them to shut their mouth :D

another hungry fellow :o Second pic is a pocci from outta of nowhere :unsure::lol: Lastly crying teardrop mama :cry:

post-4134-1201970308.jpg

post-4134-1201970349.jpg

post-4134-1201970532.jpg

• SRC Member

sean, sean...

think too much saltwater goes into ur brain liao.. u starting to talk to corals and fishes... pengz...

happy new yr. or u prefer happy ###### yr.. :lol:

• SRC Member
Bro fishtalk.. wish you HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR << CHEERS >> :lol::peace:

:thanks: to Bro Lum and S.T for the wishes. :bow:

Here's my Greetings to all fellow friends and reefers here. Wishing first of all,

Good economy = pocket always got $$$ to buy corals :lol:

Got $$$ = to upgrade equipments and buy GEMS :evil:

Got Gd equipments = less worries and less hassles in maintenaces and Got GEMS = Poorer ME :cry::lol:

Anyway, Wishing all Good Prosperity, Great health and Beautiful Tanks always ... Gong Xi Fa Cai :D:lol: Happy Mickey Mouse New Year to all...

post-4134-1202193877.gif

• SRC Member
sean, sean...

think too much saltwater goes into ur brain liao.. u starting to talk to corals and fishes... pengz...

happy new yr. or u prefer happy ###### yr.. :lol:

Ya lor... rescape last time, soak my head in the tank and got water contamination .. Choke liao.. Next time u must lend me ur mask la.... :lol: Happy Mickey mouse New Year to U too B)