My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

here's another :rolleyes:

Pianz, so glaring, need to wear sun glasses... :ph34r:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

• Replies 3k

Chio sunnies, bro!  :yeah: I will go coral-hunting once I find the time to rescape my whole tank.  :ph34r:  :fear:

Can render assist for the scaping if u need to :D After tat, can go for ur wild shopping spree at all the LFS :yeah:

Ya now my hse every day a sunny day :P The clam this morning looking Ok, dun think he's retiring so soon :angel:

Happy to heard that. It the python look alike clam, if open up, super beauty. :nc:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

haha... i cant wait for the tank to be up myself... but encountering abit of a prob from dad after he hear about the unsuccessful tales from his colleagues... :(

Patience is the key word..... took me 2 yrs to convince my wife to set up the tank.... :evil::evil: another 1/2 yrs to collect equipments as its expensive to buy at one shot..... so meanwhile u might want to convince ur dad slowly in a way tat u can show him different pics of ur friend's tank to him .... tell him.... maybe his friend's tank crash due to many reasons and that u will read up, find out more and with friend's help, successful rate will be much more higher :yeah: just my thoughts on this... hope this idea helps :paiseh:

that means No items to be put inside the Q.T ?

I tot you saw my QT, where I put the sunny, where got anything. Easier for u to treat fishes when u put medication or hypo.

If anything in the LR went dead with ur treatment, then you know the ammonia will spike and kill ur fish also. ;)

Clamie, will do better in ur tank, need the MH... :D

I tot you saw my QT, where I put the sunny, where got anything. Easier for u to treat fishes when u put medication or hypo.

If anything in the LR went dead with ur treatment, then you know the ammonia will spike and kill ur fish also. ;)

Clamie, will do better in ur tank, need the MH... :D

Ok. advice noted and will removed the LR :unsure:

Patience is the key word..... took me 2 yrs to convince my wife to set up the tank.... :evil::evil: another 1/2 yrs to collect equipments as its expensive to buy at one shot..... so meanwhile u might want to convince ur dad slowly in a way tat u can show him different pics of ur friend's tank to him .... tell him.... maybe his friend's tank crash due to many reasons and that u will read up, find out more and with friend's help, successful rate will be much more higher :yeah: just my thoughts on this... hope this idea helps :paiseh:

i will do my best... haha... really must get the tank up soon man... :lol:

Ok. advice noted and will removed the LR :unsure:

Woah bro, Yur tank too many sun corals liao... not nice la... i help u take away some... :ph34r::fear:

I agree to remove the live rocks. What i did for my QT is that i puta few sections of 4" PVC pipes into it. For the fishes la.

Let they hide in it. They wont feel that stress and tends to recover faster. From my observation. :lol:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

Woah bro, Yur tank too many sun corals liao... not nice la... i help u take away some... :ph34r::fear:

I agree to remove the live rocks. What i did for my QT is that i puta few sections of 4" PVC pipes into it. For the fishes la.

Let they hide in it. They wont feel that stress and tends to recover faster. From my observation. :lol:

Agree with bro travy..you can replace the LRs with PVC pipes

Hi Bro Travy and CooL,

Today just give away the LRs to my friend, Think got abt 18 kg and replace it with a PVC pipe...... trevor, I remember u mention to me a bottle for ICH for the Q.T tank, wats the brand again... :)

U might think too many sunnies ah but I got this B)B)B) , my shades are on so no problem :lol::lol:

Hi Bro Travy and CooL,

Today just give away the LRs to my friend, Think got abt 18 kg and replace it with a PVC pipe...... trevor, I remember u mention to me a bottle for ICH for the Q.T tank, wats the brand again... :)

U might think too many sunnies ah but I got this B)B)B) , my shades are on so no problem :lol::lol:

Oooooooi;

Never give me ur LR. :D Need some LR to raise my current LR.

Keep a lookout for me leh for LR, when I come back, I'll will rescape my tank and get ride of those fighting fishes. :evil:

Oooooooi;

Never give me ur LR.  Need some LR to raise my current LR.

Keep a lookout for me leh for LR, when I come back, I'll will rescape my tank and get ride of those fighting fishes. 

:paiseh: Didn't know U wan LRs... will look out for u if theres any :rolleyes: When u coming back ?

Haha, joking lah. Dun worry.

But really, just keep a lookout for LR, no need coraline one as it going to sit into the DSB, and maybe some baby blue tank if you come across any, then you QT them for me and practice your treatment. :D

Any casualty you just revert the cost to me lah. ;)

How can or not?? I back 23 Jan, then we coffee at Jalan Kayu.