My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
Update

he probably busy with overseas trip again.. How bro Ken, when kopi again? Better be soon as your time to get real busy will come in a mth's time.. hehe :eyebrow:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
he probably busy with overseas trip again.. How bro Ken, when kopi again? Better be soon as your time to get real busy will come in a mth's time.. hehe :eyebrow:

Says who bro ???? Think u r the one really busy with work.. :whistle still on nite shift ??? Ken and I jus had kopi at prata shop a few nights ago. See when u free, call us again to have Koufu kopi ya...

And indeed, in a month's time, Ken is sure gonna be a real busy Daddy :eyebrow::pinch::ph34r:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Says who bro ???? Think u r the one really busy with work.. :whistle still on nite shift ??? Ken and I jus had kopi at prata shop a few nights ago. See when u free, call us again to have Koufu kopi ya...

And indeed, in a month's time, Ken is sure gonna be a real busy Daddy :eyebrow::pinch::ph34r:

Till end of this week bro.. i am now in office staring at Bloomberg on one side and viewing into the city light on the other....centre screen is SRC.. haha

• SRC Member
Next tuesday or thursday if everyone is free lor. If not weekend oso can. EPL over liao

EPL ?? So Man U or C ?? Mentioned to Ray tat I spotted lotsa of fireflies somewhere near our flats here... He's very interested to show to his wife. We fix a day again for kopi and fireflies then.. Maybe this thurs ? Ray, u ok ?? :rolleyes:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
EPL ?? So Man U or C ?? Mentioned to Ray tat I spotted lotsa of fireflies somewhere near our flats here... He's very interested to show to his wife. We fix a day again for kopi and fireflies then.. Maybe this thurs ? Ray, u ok ?? :rolleyes:

count me in man :) It is true that i am very interested to know where to see those fireflies... but who says i bring my wife to see?? :eyebrow: Just joking bro, DUN let my wife see this... :whistle

• SRC Member

Its been a long time since the last updates. Been busy with work and some travelling too. Here's a slightly grown green monti. Notice the out-stretch growth :P

post-4134-1210691991.jpg

• SRC Member
He tot u sold him rubies. Got Darth Vadar bo?

:lol: My red rubies only have maybe 3 or polyps, and it grows painfully slow. Sorry don't have Darth Vadar. Maybe we find one zoa that hasn't been named in zoaid, then put in the name ourselves. :lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

wow... nice arcan maxima... can pm me where you got it from and how much?? hahaha...

• SRC Member
wow... nice arcan maxima... can pm me where you got it from and how much?? hahaha...

:thanks: got it at least half year ago from LCK. will pm u the amt :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
:lol: My red rubies only have maybe 3 or polyps, and it grows painfully slow. Sorry don't have Darth Vadar. Maybe we find one zoa that hasn't been named in zoaid, then put in the name ourselves. :lol:

:lol: wahaha..... so we will look out for some alien zoas and decide a name for it ya... hey... think u got some special zoas undetected.. waiting for u to display the gems lei... :lol:

• SRC Member
Cool! They are opening well. Always a bit worried that my zoas go to another tank, and they don't open. ^_^

Btw, the red ones are Darth Maul, not red rubies. ;)

The zoas opened within 10-15 mins after intro into the tank. Ur zoas all so healthy sure no problem in other ppl's tank la... :eyebrow: Me so dumb dumb... always thinking its the red rubies tat i got from u !! :pinch:

• SRC Member
The zoas opened within 10-15 mins after intro into the tank. Ur zoas all so healthy sure no problem in other ppl's tank la... :eyebrow: Me so dumb dumb... always thinking its the red rubies tat i got from u !! :pinch:

Not dumb dumb lah. Maybe I didn't tell u the name. :paiseh:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Not dumb dumb lah. Maybe I didn't tell u the name. :paiseh:

Haha... should have asked u the name.... :ph34r:

well, some sunnies to brighten everyone's spirit B)

post-4134-1210775277.jpg

post-4134-1210775356.jpg

post-4134-1210775372.jpg

• SRC Member

Recently switched to collecting of plates instead. Found them to be quite nice to look at actually ... here's some humble corner plates :rolleyes:

post-4134-1211203985.jpg

post-4134-1211203992.jpg

post-4134-1211204010.jpg

post-4134-1211204017.jpg

post-4134-1211204030.jpg

post-4134-1211204046.jpg

• SRC Member

3 pcs of sps in my tank. See if u could find it. The blue stag actually holds it color and I have it for abt 9 months already

post-4134-1211335464.jpg