My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
F.T wats going on now with ur tank ?

show some pic. :D

Ya.. bro Ft

Sorry both Bros'. been lazy for the updates of pics.. well, X'mas jus ard our every corner now.. here's a few pics for the seasons :lol::pinch:

post-4134-1198417084_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198417099_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198417113_thumb.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
bro Ft.. Your acans colour damm tok kong :shock:

And the Eagle eyes now spread so huge.. Well done bro B)

:thanks: Lum.. hopefully the color stays and as for the eagle eyes, the rock size is palm size and I do hope they grow grow grow too :whistle

Now its fishy time :lol:

post-4134-1198588875_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198588982_thumb.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Storm.. 100% agree with you.. this yellow tips elegance really rare to see ler .. :ooh::ooh:

Got it from the Irwana last few shipment.. think I was Heng lor, that's Y can grap this yellow dirty fellow :look:

Now its the jade green blasto.. abt palm size :lol:

N my coocoo worm too :heh: followed by a simple cyna

post-4134-1198683673_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198683713_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198683829_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
Got it from the Irwana last few shipment.. think I was Heng lor, that's Y can grap this yellow dirty fellow :look:

Now its the jade green blasto.. abt palm size :lol:

N my coocoo worm too :heh: followed by a simple cyna

Blasto nice color i never c b for.... :eyeblur: ur coco worm power bro n haha...cyna make it fat :sick: green easily bloom than red. :lol:

• SRC Member
Blasto nice color i never c b for.... :eyeblur: ur coco worm power bro n haha...cyna make it fat :sick: green easily bloom than red. :lol:

:thanks: For ur compliments bro... Guess burning car petrol by hopping ard farms sometimes get u some first hand corals at times too... Found the blastos at LCK and had to persuade the boss to sell me :pinch:

jus now took some pics of the clams when i swithch off to try to find my missing 1.5 inch ultra baby maxima... Its missing and could not be found :cry2::cry2: wonder wat happen ?? :unsure: Well the pics of my baby squamosa and 2 maximas :rolleyes:

post-4134-1198720940_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198720981_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1198721012_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Ur clown fish in the second pic is true percular is it. I have been trying to look for this, where u get it. By the way how much does it cost u.

:thanks: Lum.. hopefully the color stays and as for the eagle eyes, the rock size is palm size and I do hope they grow grow grow too :whistle

Now its fishy time :lol:

• SRC Member
Bro Ft.. wow.. the clams colour so solid :ooh: the 3rd one is it the previous twinkle twinkle star ? :yeah:

Think so.... the color jus gets more vibrant each month... the squamosa has grown another abt one cm in height :rolleyes: and is getting slightly bigger. It feels good to seee the growth in them and esp for the corals ... :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
Ur clown fish in the second pic is true percular is it. I have been trying to look for this, where u get it. By the way how much does it cost u.

Yup... Scubajazz... tats a true perc indeed.. I got 3 pairs of nemos.. I pair in the sump, waiting to released into the amin tank and the other 2 is in the main tank. waiting to catch one pair of sabae clowns out :pinch: I got mine at coral farm and prices varies from tens to hundred for paired true percs :shock:

• SRC Member
:wub: bro fishtalk nice zoa u have that is a gd start :eyebrow::lol::lol:

Ya bro Ft .. great to start back zoas collection, wow nice zoas pic there

Kum Sia... Kum Sia... U 2 started ahead first.. if got frags must exchange hor... :thanks:

Nice Elegance bro... I've killed 2 in the past... maybe I will gather enough courage to try again in my new tank :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Nice Elegance bro... I've killed 2 in the past... maybe I will gather enough courage to try again in my new tank :rolleyes:

I was once told by a senior tat elegance are hard to keep... :pinch: I too had 2 tat died on me... :cry: But after which I learnt tat selecting a healthy piece, meaning no exposed teeth, no injury and preferrably freshy, would brings abt a higher chance of survival too. Next is to put the elegance in the tank. IMO, they like light( I always put them ard mid or at sand level as I'm using Mh 150X2) and mid to low flow area... Refrain from shifting them too often ard or else they gets stress up and can died easily too. :blink:

If u wanna see them gets fat and freshy, do feed them market prawn, once a week and they will bloom up for u :idea:

So when is ur LPS gonna start soon ?? :eyebrow: I'm sure its gonna be another well set up LPS tank again... :rolleyes: