People enlisting to Army tomorrow..

akahoshi

• SRC Member

Don't think the elevator can be used by recruits, for show only, think mainly for the perm staff at tekong to use nia

Swimming pool? Unless you are perm, don't think got time or authority to use at own will, mostly catered for those 'diver's training' and aqua-robics/aqua-jogging

My advise, enjoy the 2 years stint, try not to keng if possible, cause you'll most likely nvr to have a chance to experience what jungle life, survival training are like

• SRC Member

wah, wish i was that young again. will try much harder at OCS and BMT.

will probably enjoy it much more too. had a lot of fun during that time.

young, fit, no worries, game for anything and not so disillusioned(like now).

memories memories..........

wat innocent times.

hope u guys make the best of this precious period of your life.

cheers!!

• SRC Member

now got elevator, shiok....

my time mattress so thin....the spring on the bed...sleep on it..almost reach the floor..

stand by bed....see other company stand by bed on the parade sq..lucky my company OC not so siao...he think waste time only...make us "dial for pizza" better.

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

I was enlisted also on 9th Dec & also a Fri,but it was 11years ago on 1994. Actually not a bad time to enlist cos straight away got 2 long weekend coming... :rolleyes:

Enjoy yourself to all those who "become a real man" today :D:lol:;)

Since we guys have no way to escape, better serve with a positive mind & be serious with it,time will fly fast & life will be alot easier,trust me..but not to be so serious till everybody call u "siao on" or "sabo king" B)

• SRC Member

hi puting some COLD water here

1) what is enlist?? (gone thur it 11 years back) ;)

2) what is OCS and BMT??? guard duty??? :shock:

3) what is ROD ??? :blink:

4) what is reservist :cry2:

me just gone thur all the above so now all ME IS M.R. :evil::evil::evil::yeah::P:P:P

YOU WILL ALSO GET IT 12 TO 15 YEARS LATER :whistle:whistle:whistle

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hey guys!!

Just came out on my first book out!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Was posted into Raven Company.. RAVEN ROCKS!! Raven is quite siong but at least our commanders are nice and friendly and most importantly.. funny.. haha..

I did meet up with decentkid, yo whassup dude.. That fellow ah, good life man, he posted to Pegasus, super slack man, just beside my company block, I everyday see pegasus slacking only while we doing all the training...

You'll never believe this man, pegasus earliest RO was around 2pm!!!!! *(&@#&$*(*@&$!!!! And they get to watch Lord Of The Rings while Raven was doing 30:60!!!

Hahaha.. anyway, overall it was enjoyable and fun.. Going back on 26th night..

Heng heng never kana guard duty.. phew.. haha..

RAVEN ROCKS!!

• SRC Member

yo...haha..watch lord of the rings only mah...yet to watch chicken little :lol::lol:

anyway...what time u booked out?

mine was at 1145...

btw...my next route march shld be FBO liao...and i cant believe u guys already doing FBO...siong man u all :P

and to hobbes...which company are u in??

• SRC Member

dun talk about book out timing lah!! You all get to book out at noon and we get to see you all leave while we get ready for our route march in full battle order!!!

Haha.. but it was fun lah, i was choosen as the scout trooper, so it was kinda cool.. at least no need to sing song.. haha..

"We...... come from a company, famous in BMT, We come from the famous Raven company...." :whistle:whistle:lol:

• SRC Member

Wah little army boys...enjoy yourself while you are out man !

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread