Anthias

Fireclown

• SRC Member

SL used to bring them in..think now t9* should have a few left....... Anyway my final anthias piece would be sun burst............. Now onyl a small tank so only can afford to have a small school of dispar but if i ahve a big tank i wish to have a school of dispar and lyretail

Me too, would love to get a sunburst, but I havent seen it for a year plus. It was readily available about 1.5 years ago at ML, but at very tiny sizes... 1 inch plus only...

Bartletts are very tough as far as Anthias go. They are also much more active than the others... give it sometime. Mine took about 4-5 days to begin feeding on frozen mysis.

But as Henry recommended, althought Mysis is much more nutritional than Brine, fishes will feed on Brine much more readily, so you could get a pack of Brine to try if it really refuses to take the mysis. I find this true too.

Cheers, and good luck~

In the wild, anthias chase zooplankton to eat.

Try Cyclop-eze, it's an excellent food for anthias with good trigger response. They react and hunt down every red speck of copepod. I have never seen a fish reject it. Even my large Tang will suck them in.

• SRC Member

These seems to be tri-coloured anthias. I have 2. Quite agreesive and will chase other anthias.

Agree with AT, they love small food. They are also very nice to watch when eating small food, like zooplankton, lobster eggs, cyclop-eeze etc.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
In the wild, anthias chase zooplankton to eat.

Try Cyclop-eze, it's an excellent food for anthias with good trigger response. They react and hunt down every red speck of copepod. I have never seen a fish reject it. Even my large Tang will suck them in.

Hi AT,

Can post a pic of this Cyclop-eze & where can i get it from? Also how much it costs?

Thks