What do you do for a living?

ervine

Do you guys regret working in the government sector? I was advised by a wise old fellow not to go into government as you can only move so high before you get stuck. Then your salary gets stuck as well.. :pinch:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Do you guys regret working in the government sector? I was advised by a wise old fellow not to go into government as you can only move so high before you get stuck. Then your salary gets stuck as well.. :pinch:

yup... that's what my brother says also.. even though he's a scholar even scholars also got different classes, if you are the upper class scholar = u get promoted faster, etc etc etc...

Although it is POSSIBLE to prove yourself such that you can rise up as fast as the higher "ranking" scholars, still it's tough...

Not like in the private sector whereby performance is the key to climbing up the corporate ladder... well idealistically speaking...

So who else has interesting/boring jobs??

• SRC Member

I do not visit such places. I do bring customers there last time when I was doing local sales.

I do not have a need to go to such places. I have a loving wife. :)

Pls get your mind out of the gutter. I just do not need to visit other women or men to feel loved. I am already over-whelmed by my wife's love. And my mischevious daughter too. heehee.

Oh! And I visit SBF too. Read all the FRs for more new techniques. :P

Can PM me or jio me for outing if you wan to discuss more. Always happy to learn new tricks! Keep the honeymoon period longer. :P

MIND OUT OF GUTTER!!

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

It is also interesting that you brought this up.

I had a few reefers PMing me, hitting on me, flirting with me, offering me help. Maybe from the sister talk, they might think I am a girl.

I was gay for real before. That was a long time ago. I do not wish to talk about it.

I got hitted on by a gay in a gay pub (Niche) before. It was a nightmare.

I had a drunk ba-pok flashing me when I was in Police NSF doing patrol duties last time. Even worse nightmare, I mean SAGGY FAKE BOOBIES? What can be worst than that? Oh. yes, there can be. heehee. Glad it didn't happen to me, I was just taking the statement. Haha.

My wife knows I am posing as gay on the net all along. Ever since we were dating. She knew of my retirement as well.

• SRC Member

Nothing much really about Niche.

I went in looking for my friend. She is a babe, and she is usually left unharessed in a gay pub, thats why she likes to go there.

She usually hangs out in the bar area, so I went there looking for her. When I was there, before I knew it, this big guy in a bare-back dress came leaning towards me, "Handsome, would you like me to buy you a drink?"

I shook my head quickly and ran away from the bar even quicker. Learnt to use a mobile after that. Not worth saving that 30 cents. (back then)

Do not really wish to share marital problems unless it is a thread about marital woes. But we had a bit of problems.

I turned gay because I gave up on females back then. Too many disappointments. But it was not anything hardcore. Just that I confided in another guy, thats all. My ###### is a virgin untill i got married. :P MIND OUT OF GUTTER!