Closing Down Sale

surfedelic

• SRC Member

1) Giesemann Nova II Ligthing 250W overdrive magnetic ballast using 10K BLV bulb (bulb used less than 3 month). $250

2) Calcium Reactor - dual chamber with half-filled media (enough for 3 x 2 x 2 full sps tank) there is one connector broken - you can easily replace it though. Just contact JoeP and buy it from him as this is made by him. $250

3) Protein Skimmer H N S 850litre internal model with aquabee pump - $ 450

4) spectrometer - 40 bucks

5) Teco Chiller TW6 - bought $1700 first hand used for about 3 years working perfectly. $ 600

6) 2 x Float sensor with a circuitry to be used with a soleniod (you can get the soleniod from RS equipment ) I used it to automate the filling of evaporated water. $30

7) temperature controller with a probe to shut down MH lighting if temp goes above a certain temp. $ 50

8) 2 x 25 litre water container - $1 each.

9) Aluminium CO2 tank 6.5 litre with soleniod and lab grade tunner - $150

10) tunze 6060 - $80

11) Aquamedic Denitrator model 400 - $ 120

12) AZOO Thermoelectric Chiller very compact and works silently (chill up to 76 gal ) - $250

13) Salifert test kit (calcium, Magnesium, PO4 )

calcium kit is brand new and PO4 and Mag used less than 5 times selling all for $50

Will bundled other test kit free of charge. eg. PH, Alkaline and oxygen.

Collection is at Bukit Panjang Area and probably night time after 9pm.

All price fixed - no further discount.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INterested, can PM or give me some details like Age, power rating, maintanance...etc thanks.

I made search on google cant find any model that can cool up to 76gal... only 25 (120w) to 55gal (240w)...

12) AZOO Thermoelectric Chiller very compact and works silently (chill up to 76 gal ) - $250

• SRC Member
INterested, can PM or give me some details like Age, power rating, maintanance...etc thanks.

I made search on google cant find any model that can cool up to 76gal... only 25 (120w) to 55gal (240w)...

Hi Limsteel,

The last time when I bought it - in the US Drfoster site it mentioned 76 Gal. I think they have changed it to 55 gal.

The set is 240W model

I have used it for about 6 months before I switch to Teco TW6 due to upgrading . There is no maintenance at all which is the good thing about this chiller.

• SRC Member
7) temperature controller with a probe to shut down MH lighting if temp goes above a certain temp. $ 50

Do u have a pic ?

Sorry i dont have a pics - I think there is some old thread describing this item if you do a search.

The item is reserved currently.

• SRC Member
1) Giesemann Nova II Ligthing 250W overdrive magnetic ballast using 10K BLV bulb (bulb used less than 3 month). $250

2) Calcium Reactor - dual chamber with half-filled media (enough for 3 x 2 x 2 full sps tank) there is one connector broken - you can easily replace it though. Just contact JoeP and buy it from him as this is made by him. $250

3) Protein Skimmer H N S 850litre internal model with aquabee pump - $ 450

5) Teco Chiller TW6 - bought $1700 first hand used for about 3 years working perfectly. $ 600

6) 2 x Float sensor with a circuitry to be used with a soleniod (you can get the soleniod from RS equipment ) I used it to automate the filling of evaporated water. $30 Reserved by five

7) temperature controller with a probe to shut down MH lighting if temp goes above a certain temp. $ 50 reserved by Losbter

8) 2 x 25 litre water container - $1 each.

9) Aluminium CO2 tank 6.5 litre with soleniod and lab grade tunner - $150 reserved by Five

10) tunze 6060 - $80 reserved by Gouldian

calcium kit is brand new and PO4 and Mag used less than 5 times selling all for $50

Will bundled other test kit free of charge. eg. PH, Alkaline and oxygen.

Status Update.

• SRC Member
1) Giesemann Nova II Ligthing 250W overdrive magnetic ballast using 10K BLV bulb (bulb used less than 3 month).  $250

2) Calcium Reactor - dual chamber with half-filled media  (enough for 3 x 2 x 2 full sps tank) there is one connector broken - you can easily replace it though. Just  contact JoeP and buy it from him as this is made by him.  $250

3) Protein Skimmer H N S 850litre internal model with aquabee pump - $ 450 reserved by whoami

6) 2 x Float sensor with a circuitry to be used with a soleniod (you can get the soleniod from RS equipment ) I used it to automate the filling of evaporated water. $30 Reserved by five

7) temperature controller with a probe to shut down MH lighting if temp goes above a certain temp. $ 50 reserved by Losbter

8) 2 x 25 litre water container - $1 each.  reserved by Akirasan

9) Aluminium CO2 tank 6.5 litre with soleniod and lab grade tunner - $150 reserved by Five

10) tunze 6060 - $80 reserved by Gouldian

12) AZOO Thermoelectric Chiller very compact and works silently (chill up to 76 gal ) - $250   reserved by BFG

Will bundled other test kit free of charge. eg. PH, Alkaline and oxygen.  reserved by chickenpie

Status update.

• SRC Member
1) Giesemann Nova II Ligthing 250W overdrive magnetic ballast using 10K BLV bulb (bulb used less than 3 month). $250 - any pix for this?

This set uses the BLV bulb and the overdrive ballast made by Eye lgihting. The 10K BLV bulb will appears less yellow compare to normal ballast. the giesemann casing is silver in color.

I will try to see if I could take a pic during the weekend.

• SRC Member

The calcium reactor is still available but i think because of the broken connector others are finding it troublesome to replace.

Just a brief description of this unit.

I bought this set from AMG at a much higher price. And in the past i have used Korallin 3001 and also did a DIY dual reactor with CO2 recirculation but after i used this reactor from AMG ... it is the best reactor i have ever used - no maintenace at all and the second chamber made sure the CO2 are dissolved before they are reciruclated back to the tank. The ALK are maintained perfectly at 10 and can even go higher to 14.

In fact of all my purchases - this is one of the most efficient item I have on the list. So anybody going for sps can consider this reactor. In case you miss a good buy.

rdgs

• SRC Member
Is the Azoo chiller suitable for use in the bedroom? Ie, does it give out a lot of heat?

erm..

actually all chiller gives out heat

it depends on what horsepower your chiller is and how much heat given out by your equipments.

there is no chiller that gives out less heat or more heat.

it all depends on your system configuration

• SRC Member
Please inform me if tunze is not sold. thanks

The tunze is equivalent to sold unless the buyer backout.

With regards to your chiller giving off heat ...jem is right. All chiller gives off heat but I compare this unit with my Teco TW6 - the teco gives off more heat beucase it is rated at 420Watt whereas the AZOO is only rated at 240 watt.

The unit is currently reserved.