A reef far up north

Tedb

• SRC Member

Hi Reefers !!!

I am from Sweden and I like checking out other countries reef forums for new Ideas and see how diffrent approaches fit together. My intress in this hobby started when i was 15 now im suddely 35. I will tell the tale of my latest projekt in this thread hope U like it. On the first pic a friend of mine is making a plate to protect the floor (girlfriend dont like what my other tank has made with the floor).

post-34-1134683691.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

In this Pic U get to see a box maby a little boring but to tell the tale i think it is in place. The box came delivered to me from germany I waited for it 9 Weeks and when it arrived they would not drive the box all the way to my house. So there I was with a Big Box by the road 800 meters from my house.

post-34-1134684086.jpg

• SRC Member

welcome bro.. and a impressive tank u have there.. can see tt u have a hard time placing the LR? btw.. are there cuboard to cover the sump area? because it look abit too messy if it wasnt covered.. ya.. haha..

Cheers..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png