take a step back and relook at ourselves...

hmkui

• SRC Member

I am sure a lot of my bros and sis here agree with me on the above statement...

Having keeping this hobby for 13 years... managed to find myself with lots of good ppl around... sharing and enjoying the best of our hobby...

With the advance of our technology... it suppose to help us further to enrich our knowledge and shorten our gaps between friends... but what have come so far.. is far far from ideals....

What we have been experiencing so far.. ppl nailing on other ppl.... or venting our angers or frustration to others who has different in views ... cant exercise leniency to those who are overly committed in their hobby.... ppl taking advantages on other ppl... etc

Should we go to that extend of doing so.... are we gaining benefits from doing so... beside creating more gossip topics... and pleasure ourselves with a few laughters on others ppl expense... there is nothing much we could gain from it...(ok make a few bucks.. and worst won't make u rich but degrade yrself)

Could we not look at things in a different perspective before we put others down... and if the table have turn... and u are the 1 who are being fault at for something which you find doing out of goodwill while others may not feel the same way as you and you got penalised for it.. how would you feel.....

Although I am no saint.. neither am I a devil... but should I be misjudged by the someone who don't even know me and put me down...I feel bad as well... (for my character I believe strongly on honesty and interity and I will go to that extend of sueing whoever defamed me... which i could afford to and uphold my interity)

After all we don't earn any single cents.. when we put others down.... We do not gain any fame or popularity when doing so... what worst is that we might run into defamation suit... cos whatever we have written... can be use against us unless you are train in law... and worst alot of us judge others without even knowing them in person.... or worst... ppl who knows this particular person.... goodness ( if one of friends kill someone... does that automatically makes u a accomplice???)

Why cant we be more humble and more forgiving.... can't we settle our differences via pm... rather then having it posted and let emotion run wild and get everything heated up... .... why should we nail anyone that have different opinion from us.... I believed strongly all hobbyist who are here meant well... just that we ourselves let our pride an ego dominate us... all those who have different view from yours.. are just views... they are not enemy as though they have murder yr family.. or cheated your life... etc.... just views.. that all.... afterall it is just a HOBBY!!!!...

Hopefully this oncoming new year will end all the bad chapters and bless everyone a properous chinese new year...... cheers..

these will never end! so best to stay aside in any disputes..

i have been in other forums too, be it hobby ,toys, etc..... all the same.

once they gain more and more knowledge, they act as though they own the forum

or as if they are god. one wrong move by others ,they will be struck mercilessly.

i even been called 'bodoh' ( stupid in malay)in other forum.sometimes nobody even bother to answer your questions.

well, since then i stay away from those forums. not worth my time..

but then, my advise to newbies, please read up before asking..

IMO , stupid question is much better, than a 'lazy/i dont bother to read' questions.

thus this i think may help reduce flaming.

cheers!

optimus prime

In my own humble opinion, there are genuine nice reefers in SRC, as well as despicable ones who create war/flame. Although i understand this thread is started with good intentions, do not expect everyone to follow suit.

There is no such thing as an "ideal" environment, its basically how much are we willing to compromise and forgive.

In the background, i silently witness some so-called senior reefers slamming new reefers who just join the community or anyone who commits a mistake. IMO, its not those reefers who are slammed/wrongly accussed tt i feel sorry for, its those flame-starters tt i feel sorry for. They live a low life, hiding behind the computer screen and criticise other reefers, make passing remarks and enjoy a few laughs.

At the end of the day, what's the accomplishment of these flamers? Are they proud of what they did and their glorious past in SRC?

hmkui, like what they always say. . those who put others down are often those who feels the most insecure and the gratification they get in life is to continue putting others down. . therefore they will never stop. . if not where will their gratification in life comes from then? :)

Reef
Tank: 48"x 24"x 24"
Lightings: Maxspect Razor 120w x 2

Skimmer: Skimz Kone SK1
Chiller: Hailea 1/4 hp w/ Aquabee 3000
Wave Maker: Tunze 6065 x 2
Return Pump: Eheim 1262
Uv: Coralife 9 watt Uv w/ Eheim compact 1000

Fowlr
Tank: 36"x 21"x 16"
Lightings: Beamswork Ultrabright Led x 2
Skimmer: Skimz SM161
Wave Maker: Maxijet 1200
Return Pump: Eheim Compact 2000

• SRC Member
In my own humble opinion, there are genuine nice reefers in SRC, as well as despicable ones who create war/flame. Although i understand this thread is started with good intentions, do not expect everyone to follow suit.

There is no such thing as an "ideal" environment, its basically how much are we willing to compromise and forgive.

In the background, i silently witness some so-called senior reefers slamming new reefers who just join the community or anyone who commits a mistake. IMO, its not those reefers who are slammed/wrongly accussed tt i feel sorry for, its those flame-starters tt i feel sorry for. They live a low life, hiding behind the computer screen and criticise other reefers, make passing remarks and enjoy a few laughs.

At the end of the day, what's the accomplishment of these flamers? Are they proud of what they did and their glorious past in SRC?

hmkui, like what they always say. . those who put others down are often those who feels the most insecure and the gratification they get in life is to continue putting others down. . therefore they will never stop. . if not where will their gratification in life comes from then? :)

You one of their member????

Disciple???

If your Grand Master haven't make use of unsuspecting reefers or multiple nicks to attack his business rival, this wouldn't have happen...... :evil::evil:

I'm very sure you know my identity...... :ph34r::ph34r:

• SRC Member

Hmm.... Well... all goes back to normal again..

:peace:

But i am also very surprised that with just 6 posts, he got to know so many things???

And i am amazed that he witness silently too... (Just my curiosity... :unsure: )

hmkui... seems like this thread has been backfired with his post here.

• SRC Member
Hmm.... Well... all goes back to normal again..

But i am also very surprised that with just 6 posts, he got to know so many things???

And i am amazed that he witness silently too... (Just my curiosity...  )

hmkui... seems like this thread has been backfired with his post here

Well bro..... true enough ... we can't really stop them from posting... but one thing have to be sure... is don't associate me with all those dirty business... cos if they really do... i will hesitate to retaliate....

• SRC Member

All started with people like you! Use dirty tricks and act innocent later. Shame on you!

hmkui, like what they always say. . those who put others down are often those who feels the most insecure and the gratification they get in life is to continue putting others down. . therefore they will never stop. . if not where will their gratification in life comes from then?  :)

Of course the "ideal" situation is that people actually believe some of the crap that you posted. Unfortunately some actually do.

For someone who silently witnessing for only 1 month plus, you sure do know a lot.

Do you think we are stupid?

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol:

I do hope you continue to witness... But not silently pls. :D

We are having fun.. Without you here, SRC will be boring. :P

oooi....i know at my age, i must behave in a 'dignified' manner.....but bro, you are keeping me in suspense leh..........must be auntie a bit......you must tell me who is the grandmaster leh......i have bad in detective work so please stop dropping hints..... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

oooi....i know at my age, i must behave in a 'dignified' manner.....but bro, you are keeping me in suspense leh..........must be auntie a bit......you must tell me who is the grandmaster leh......i have bad in detective work so please stop dropping hints..... :lol::lol::lol:

Bro, how come you ask me? I just do guessing only.. You asking the wrong person lah. :blink:

• SRC Member

Man!! you have one hell of a thick fur......point finger some more...

And i think you didn't go thru a thinking process before posting...in another words you must be sitting on your brain when you post.... :erm:

Like Reefaholic mentioned...with jus 6 post and new membership, you know so much????

Pls use your brain before posting lah......Reefer's Brains are up there in the head not like yours in the buttock.....

Changing the brand of the tubes and OEM to others wouldn't help hor..... :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

Man!! you have one hell of a thick fur......point finger some more...

And i think you didn't go thru a thinking process before posting...in another words you must be sitting on your brain when you post.... :erm:

Like Reefaholic mentioned...with jus 6 post and new membership, you know so much????

Pls use your brain before posting lah......Reefer's Brains are up there in the head not like yours in the buttock.....

Changing the brand of the tubes and OEM to others wouldn't help hor..... :evil::evil:

Hey untill now i don't know who is this joker leh , since he know me i gona make a guess. :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• SRC Member

Hi to all .... think i shall end the thread here.. before it became a war zone... again... unless you guys have something in mind which is meaningful cos don't wish my thread to degrade .... to a meaningless battle ground....

cheers