Zac's 6ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft

Zac

• SRC Member
AI SEH! So fast got everything running!!

BUT

Dude! Why never call me down to help? Haiyo~ *tsk tsk*

Haha!! =P

Nonetheless, all the best for your 6ft tank!

Cheers!

hi its last min did it at midnight so didnt call you .. thanks for your help bro :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
wa bro zac...finally your new tank is up.. :lol:

yup its finally up... 'sweat' drag for so so long already.. ;)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
u need more wavemaker for sure ;)

yes sir noted ... thinking of tunze but now have to wait for pocket to heal... B)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

hi its last min did it at midnight so didnt call you .. thanks for your help bro :D

Haha! Its okie dude :)

Anyway should you need any more help, do feel free to call me. Afterall, I live so near your place. Aint a problem to go down and help :)

Cheers!

• SRC Member

my goodness, amos :lol: finally see your 6ft tank running :yeah: your fishes must be very happy... got so much space to swim around :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: you need more light and wavemaker... :P anywa, next time sps shipment, will ask you along. let you experience the darkside :evil::lol::lol::lol:

age.png

• SRC Member
my goodness, amos :lol: finally see your 6ft tank running :yeah: your fishes must be very happy... got so much space to swim around :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: you need more light and wavemaker... :P anywa, next time sps shipment, will ask you along. let you experience the darkside :evil::lol::lol::lol:

:thanks: haha bro you are :evil::evil: dont think can add sps yet.. still intending to get more wave maker and lighthings.. think must wait till i get them then dare to try..

thanks for all your help :bow:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
Lol..haha bro zac..am i welcome to view your new tank? :lol:

bro no prob PM me anytime... but now still nothing to see scared you bored... :P

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
Hey Zac,

Nice set up and do I see a Bare Bottom Bed for your tank? How's the set up coming along...looking good dude.

All the way from Canada eh...you got it!! :eyebrow:

hey hi.. you from canada?

yup its a bare bottom tank . still got alot to improve on... didnt want to add in bioballs or sponges in my sump(coz wan to keep it as clean as possible to reduce nutrient level) but my breckket skimmer is production micro bubles into the main tank. any suggestions?

as for my setup i am thinking of upgarding my skimmer , two more 250 mh, and change a chiller more wave maker in my main tank .... will do that once i got $$ :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

got a colony from irwana shipment .. but almost after a day in my tank it began to receed badly from inside out.. so in order to saved it i decided to frag a few pieces of it .. its now 1 week already think the little frag should be ok.. will monitor closely..

post-34-1139738925.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

OK some pic of my sps... still slowly stocking up :) added some cheapo wave maker as well.... eyeing on tunze ... :P but not at the moment due to buget :pinch:

post-34-1147586892.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

had notice some growth on my sps but colouration only improved a little :( all paras in check except my KH is at 5.6 still trying to bring it up.. any idea what happened???

post-34-1147587072.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

damn... its hard to provide a good flow for the sps without directly hitting on them.. can it only be acheive by tunze as we can pulse the flow and control the strengh of the flow ...will get my hands on one soon B)

post-34-1147587328.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

last pic for the day my fav sps so far.. i brought it as a large colony two months ago but it start to rtn within one day... so i frag into many pieces in order to save some... turn out that it have some colour improvement and it is glowing quite fast :D

post-34-1147587550.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170