Weekly Report: 30th Jan to 3rd Feb 2006

• SRC Member

Any reports for this short week? Heard that Reborn will have a new shipment on thurs or fri... both fishes and corals and might have lotsa pratas...

ML and AM will have shipment too on thurs or fri...

SL might have a Hawaiin Shipment next week...

Oh does anyone know if Pasir Ris farms will be open tomorro 31th Jan Tues? (eg. Ah beng, Iwarna...)

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at Irwana today .........no new shipments .

Fish tanks were 90% empty .... corals were far and few ...

Have to idea where Ah Beng's place is

(seriously I have tried finding it to no avail)

Directions anyone ???

Jalan Kayu Old Man was open today ...got some stuff ....

• SRC Member

hmmm let see if i can help you. Ok since you know where is irwana then we start there. Come out from irwana turn left. Ok u will come to a bend to the right, after that is a hump, then u will see a straight. All this only less than 500 m :rolleyes: . There is a turning to the left (small entrance) along this straight,(i believe JUST after a rubbish area of somekind) this turning has a relatively big open space on the right, where some cars park . Go in you will see the first marine shop to the left, walk through this first shop exit through the door and tada !! ah beng :P. Hope this helps if u still cannot find you message me i bring you there !! :peace:

• SRC Member

hmmm IWARNA got new shipment 2moro rite? Anyone knows wat time? Aquamarin will be open tomorro... heard there's a new shipment too...

Anyone wanna organize a outing ;) Erm proper LFS hopping outing hor :rolleyes::lol:

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
hey dkk08 any more info about the reborn shipment, you said thurs or fri but any new info ? i think i will be going coral shopping tommorrow haha !! 2 days with nothing to see, hands a bit itchy  :evil:

Hi Fong B)

Was chatting with Uncle Soon on CNY Eve while he was having steamboat :eyebrow: he only mention that he shld have new shipment of fish and corals either thurs or fri... think he also mention they only open on thurs so best is to call before going down...

Am thinking of going to Pasir Ris later thou since IWARNA have new shipment as of today 31st Jan... but dunno wat time leh...

Any updates on LCK110?

Me also hand and eyes itchy lar hehehe :upsidedown:

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

haha :) my fren also wanted to buy something b4 cny but apparently nearly all the LFS were cleaned out :blink: gosh din know so many pple were after fish during cny period. :shock:

Hmm bout lck 110 i went last week, err quite a few blue tangs there all sizes, all the sps from the previous shipment is gone. the guy there says he will call me if there are any new shipments coming up.. so far no news :heh:

• SRC Member

yeah was very shocked to see Reborn cleared of most fishes too... guess its a kinda good luck thing to them to clear all or most livestock to start again after CNY :lol:

Hmmm which guy at LCK? Eric or Ah Buck?

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
Hi Bros.

I'm new to the reef rearing. Can someone give the run down intro on the Pasir Ris Farmway Reef Farms? Thanks.

Cheers

Ok at pasir ris farmway 2 there are a few shops roughly 4 major shops and 2-3 small shops. You should go down and take a look yourself :yeah: best is if you have a car, go down on a sunday and check it out B)

there is another farm reef n' nature at pasir ris farmway 1 inside the fresh water farm near to the main rd <70m, blk C its just at the entrance of the fish farm on the left. the corals there are nice. :whistle

• SRC Member

hahah it is not eric nor ah buck

eric is the shortest guy there .....

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

Hehe tall dark handsome chap with ponytail? Think that's Tony rite? N Eric is the short young man there :D

Den again Buck sometimes goes around with a Ponytail and shirtless too hmmm :lol:

And u're right they're very nice pple, ask Eric abt fishes and corals and he'll give u all his first hand accounts as he's the "Maintenance Crew"... dun ask him abt prices thou...

Prices shld ask Buck... very nice man reasonable pricing too... of coz his favourite fishes are oddities like me :upsidedown:

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
any fishes at sealife?

Went down SL last thurs and heard that there'll be a Hawaiin Shipment coming next week... maybe only... so best is still to call n ask ;)

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond