Need Help from Jakarta

Hello u all ;) . I'm new here and I'm interested in angel fish. Could you help me where to buy these sort of angel fishes in Singapore, cause I could not find it here in Jakarta, and what are the price range for the juvenile and adult.

1. the Arabian or Crescent Angel /Asfur

2. French Angel Fish

3. Flame angel fish

4. Queen angel fish

Thanks a bunch! :)

• SRC Member

hello and welcome to SRC... hmmm the arabian angel is ard $60 but im not very sure.. it's quite hard to find (in the west) :upsidedown: hmmm flame angel is more or less stagnant at $45 juv or adult... errrmmm :unsure: abt an inch long..

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

Thx for the info, :Dbtw where Can I buy those angelfish in singapore. I'll be there next week and I'll be staying with my brother and sister at Bukit Panjang.

Hey, just for your info, the price here for Pacific or Indian Angelfish is around

Anularis angelfish = SGD 6 (Juvenile to adult)

Emperor angelfish = SGD 12-30 (juvenile to adult)

Hope this help

• SRC Member

juv emperor for $6?! hmmm i remember i got mine for $25! and it was really juvenile! :lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

opps... see wrongly.. $12... but it's still less then half price.. :erm:

To buy accessories, what sort of accessories? If u are referring to the hi-tech equipment, better buy it in singapore...Here..Suck!

But if you are looking for dead coral, rocks, woodrift, sands and those stuff, u may try Jl. Sumenep in Sudirman (downtown area). A complex full of saltwater fish and reef .

;)

Btw, just find out that Regal Angelfish is about SGD 12 here..

Once I bought in singapore, It's easy...just hand carry those angelfish by plane to jakarta , or I will send it through a courier specialized in exporting living stuff.

• SRC Member
To buy accessories, what sort of accessories? If u are referring to the hi-tech equipment, better buy it in singapore...Here..Suck!

But if you are looking for dead coral, rocks, woodrift, sands and those stuff, u may try Jl. Sumenep in Sudirman (downtown area). A complex full of saltwater fish and reef .

;)

Btw, just find out that Regal Angelfish is about SGD 12 here..

Once I bought in singapore, It's easy...just hand carry those angelfish by plane to jakarta , or I will send it through a courier specialized in exporting living stuff.

Regal Angels for SGD 12 , that is the good prices, its the Yellow base as shown ????

For the Juv Queens at $70. Adult about 6" ++ ,IMO that the Markets price :lol::lol::lol:

post-6-1065574058.jpg

Well, it's not fish, it's coral that my friend once hand carry by airplane . I myself never tried it before. Till today, I still wonder if it could actually work cause logically, I don't think fish or any live coral could survive for long through the x-ray baggage checked...;

I've tried an overnight courier service...quite expensive but good service...

Ohh...btw, I think I need to give u input about buying fishes in Jakarta here.

First, you should be aware that 50% of the fishes is caught by using the cyniade...Yes I know it's illegal, but still happen..so whenver you wanna buy, anywhere in jakarta, you should go thoroughly, checking the fish very carefully.

Only very few dealers are reliable for the quality of the fish..