SPS fm PR shipment

• SRC Member
I've got this coralline growth that looks like a rose..can give to your gf on the next valentine's day..should be big enuff by then!!!haha...layering out really nicely...if only that was montipora!!!

just dropped by PR...still quite a plentiful of sps... had to control myself man..got a pink birdnest!!! finally found one that's not too big!!! that has removed all the monday blues man..

hmm... maybe it's time i shld go n buy some SPS to get rid of my exams blues! :D

• SRC Member
hmm... maybe it's time i shld go n buy some SPS to get rid of my exams blues! :D

If you want to fail your exams, cool. :rolleyes:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

haha..that's a good one!! yah, dun try it on exam blues man...i almost failed a recent test because decided to get corals just a day before a test and ended up not studying the whole night!!!

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• 4 weeks later...