Co2 Regulator

Rocks

• SRC Member

Hi..

I am looking for the above to replace my current single gauge regulator. I am looking for one that has 2 gauges and a soleniod valve to work with a PH controller that I am planning to buy later.

Can anyone recommend a brand that have the above with a reasonable price to me? and where can i buy it.

Will consider buying 2nd unit as well..

Thanks a million!

CHEERS!

Rocks

• SRC Member

I am using Bioplast 2 stage regulator + papillon solenoid, works fine and reliably !

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
I am using Bioplast 2 stage regulator + papillon solenoid, works fine and reliably !

Me too but using AquaLight solenoid instead of Papillon with BioPlast 2 stage Regulator. ;)

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

Can PM me the LFS and price of the papillon solenoid?

:thanks:

You can get the Papillon & BioPlast from PetMart. :P

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

Thats right Brother ! My co2 0 pressure already ! are you in Singapore?

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Hw abt the AquaLight brand? I saw a brand new CO2 regulator with solenoid selling ard $150. Is it really worth to spend the $ for a solenoid instead of a brand new set? :unsure:

• SRC Member

Thats right Brother ! My co2 0 pressure already ! are you in Singapore?

Bro, they called me on Wednesday Mar 23 to bring down the empty CO2 cyclinder as the collection was Mar 25. Sorry about this.

Solution to your problem is that I will let you use my spare "filled" CO2 cyclinder after collecting from them next week so that I can yours for refill.

What do you think?

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

Hw abt the AquaLight brand? I saw a brand new CO2 regulator with solenoid selling ard $150. Is it really worth to spend the $ for a solenoid instead of a brand new set? :unsure:

I am also using an inexpensive Taiwanese one (UP brand) which is okay but didn't like it as the solenoid tends to get "hot" whereas the german solenoid is just warm.

But that doesn't means that the UP brand but it is not that fanastic vs the BioPlast in terms of the needle wheel tuning.

So it all depends what you are paying.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

But ARM melt at 6.7 Further more understand that bro MT run his CR for 8 hrs daily only.

I am also using ARM for both my CRs with the respective controllers set at 6.75 too. ;)

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

Bro, they called me on Wednesday Mar 23 to bring down the empty CO2 cyclinder as the collection was Mar 25. Sorry about this.

Solution to your problem is that I will let you use my spare "filled" CO2 cyclinder after collecting from them next week so that I can yours for refill.

What do you think?

Thanks bro, no worries about it another time again then...

Drinks next time ;)

4x2x2 Tank Thread