Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Can't wait to see your next MEGA UPGRADED!!! :bow:

Hahaha... I will do it after yours fully established... don't wanna share the limelight with yours... coz it's not gonna be as grand as yours due to space constraint :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chg water waste so much time... might as well jus chg to a bigger tank, same amt of effort leh :D :D

U know u want it ;)

Hey guys... stop brain-washing me... I am happy with my Perc90 and it is only 3 months old!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Hahaha... I will do it after yours fully established... don't wanna share the limelight with yours... coz it's not gonna be as grand as yours due to space constraint :(

UPGRADE!! :lol:

UPGRADE!! :heh:

UPGRADE!! :evil:

Bad influence :angry:

lol... :D

Bro Radiative... bad influence right? I think bro Lyz77 wants me to sell my car and join him walk-walk to LFS <_<

Oh yeah and also let my relationship fall apart lor... that way I can sleep with my fishes (that's why I need a 6ft tank) every night...

:off::off::off:

Bro, where u normally get your yuma, ric and zoos???

Ok gonna take some recalling...

1) Yumas - Irwana, Reborn, Paradiz Reef

2) Zoos - Bro, Reborn, Aqua Marin

3) Rics Florida - Irwana, Bro

Everything seems peaceful and normal today :D All fishes accounted for... 10 Dispars out of 10... oh wait a minute... emm... how come got 2 extra head count ;)

post-34-1150462219.jpg

2 new local shore gobies... super rare (coz no LFS would ever care to sell it)... adopted from bro Maxstar :lol::lol::lol: Pattern a little pale atm... will take a better shot once they settle down :)

post-34-1150462929.jpg

Here is the guy that does all the hard work... while I happy happy take photographs and SRCing :) hehe... crisis? Where got? :fear:

post-34-1150463071.jpg

Ammonia is now lower than 0.25 already... still detectable as it is slightly more yellowish than usual... so I also become lazy lor... will only do water change tomorrow :lol: Anyway it's better to hold the new salt mix for another day or so coz I need to buff up the KH before introducing to the tank :)

glad that ur tank survived.. would be a waste to see such beautiful tank go to heaven :)

Thanks bro... yeah I'm glad I invested enough to maintain the tank... can't imagine what would happen if I am less equipped... probably all my LS will go to heaven :angel: and me will have a hell :evil: of a time removing them and cleaning the tank :erm:

But having said that... I don't think my tank is equipped enough to go through a black-out for more than 6 hours :nuke::nuke::nuke: 2 hours maybe <_<

• SRC Member

Thanks bro... yeah I'm glad I invested enough to maintain the tank... can't imagine what would happen if I am less equipped... probably all my LS will go to heaven :angel: and me will have a hell :evil: of a time removing them and cleaning the tank :erm:

But having said that... I don't think my tank is equipped enough to go through a black-out for more than 6 hours :nuke::nuke::nuke: 2 hours maybe <_<

Get a UPS loh! Maybe shd get those UPS when u can add additional battery to extend the power. I'm oso planing for contingency backup plan and wants we get our new toy next week, shd be able to hv a better idea on how to prepare for blackout!! ;)

Yes... we really need to look into it. Let's not talk about sudden black-out lah... even with 3 days notice... most of us can't do much about it but to last minute panic... by then all the UPS units will be snapped up by "kiasu" Singaporeans already... or DIY shop increase price!

I've read from a Super Tank and the owner uses a few Tunze Classic as contingency plan. I am actually quite interested in those Tunze Classic as it can be clipped onto the edge (top) of the glass, so it's considered an external pump. Low power consumption too... have you guys seen it anywhere in local LFS? See pix.

post-34-1150468392.jpg

• SRC Member

Maybe can use the traditional method that fish farm is using! If I'm not wrong, it's call water lifting method where by u use a air pump to recirculate the water within a tube! The power comsumption of air-pump is much lower and can easily last a day if u hv a UPS!

Maybe can use the traditional method that fish farm is using! If I'm not wrong, it's call water lifting method where by u use a air pump to recirculate the water within a tube! The power comsumption of air-pump is much lower and can easily last a day if u hv a UPS!

Sounds like a plan there... we must meet up and talk in details... I'm sure bro Altantis would wanna join us... coz if I get power-cut... he will get it too :lol: So we can't share a unit (for sure) <_<