Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Tadaa! Finally... my saviour!!!

Err... I would like to take this opportunity to thank my father, mother, teacher, my fish, star fish and AMEX for making this happen :rolleyes::D:lol:

post-34-1145543469.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aquamedic denitrater??? lol...

Yupe! AM Denitrator 1000 w/ SP 3000 dosing pump... cool B)

post-34-1145543767.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Err... is it a good thing or a bad thing :unsure: hahaha!

Yeah I think you made a nice decision today... can't wait to hear u reveal ur :ph34r::fear::ph34r:

what so bad about voice identification haha . :rolleyes:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

did u load in any deniballs into the NR1000?

Nope they r running out of Denniballs, gotto to feed Denimar every other day till the next shipment comes... :)

I discarded the Seachem De*nitrate btw... what a waste of money... luckily got 30% discount :unsure:

what so bad about voice identification haha . :rolleyes:

You can recognize my voice prob coz my voice is very irritating!!! :unsure:

Already fed... I was told to feed Demimar for the time being... already posted WTB in Pasar Malam... see any kind soul can sell me some... what's the negative impact of feeding Denimar before Deniballs?

The AM Dosing Pump is larger than expected... I always have this impression that a dosing pump is tiny :lol:

post-34-1145547468.jpg

Side view of the tank... my Crocea looks much healthier and happier on the rock. Previously not opening well on the sand bed... :)

post-34-1145547568.jpg

• SRC Member

Yupe! AM Denitrator 1000 w/ SP 3000 dosing pump... cool B)

Bro, I ready 'Ambe' you...

You already sharp and swift in making the decision, making the effort to create the BEST out of everything you do... and

including $$$ <_<

Bro, I ready 'Ambe' you...

You already sharp and swift in making the decision, making the effort to create the BEST out of everything you do... and

including $$$ <_<

Haha... coz I always make the best out of everything... work best... reward best... $$$ best... spending best... end up ZERO!!! ;)

• SRC Member

hey think your tank is almost complete in terms of equiptment eh? congratulations...maybe the last step in a RO unit and a calcium reactor.

btw the nitrata reductor is not simple plug and play device. requires constant monitoring...think u should invest in an ORP.

• SRC Member
hey think your tank is almost complete in terms of equiptment eh? congratulations...maybe the last step in a RO unit and a calcium reactor.

btw the nitrata reductor is not simple plug and play device. requires constant monitoring...think u should invest in an ORP.

Bro Jervismun already has one & is WTS it off lol: :evil:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=47680&hl=

LoL...im at ZERO already too. Wedding getting closer and closer....money getting lesser and lesser. :pinch:

But after the wedding u will be a rich man... all the red packets :lol:

Yeah almost completed... I find a RO unit too troublesome for my setup. I can't get the approval (from my internal affairs minister) to install that thing in the kitchen... and mess up our tiny little marble kitchen, lol. So... I'm selling it.

Still a few equipments on my list... but not as urgent... so will focus on LS now.

woHoo...whats the next LS you are gonna get? Im at my max limit for LS already. Cant squeeze in anymore. :lol: Weekend is coming....going searching for LS?

Hehe... surprise tonight (very late)... stay tuned :D

Don't keep us waiting for the whole morning (after midnight) :P

Hey bro... not yet lah... a bro just collected my old Nano Cube... and pls dun always post ur pix on my thread :P Muahaha!

sorry bro. Was about to ask why the Avatar image different from original?

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

I notice too... email me, I will do the conversion for you... u need professional help :D

jervis.mun@mac.com

p/s: Avatar conversion by invitation only :P:P:P