Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

:bow: You guys have been very very supportive :bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!!! Phosphate down from 0.25 to 0.03 in 12 hours!!! Amazing results... too amazing in fact... must retest tomorrow morning to double-confirm :P

I am expecting Nitrates to drop a little too... been running my refugium light for more than 12 hours now and will remain on till I see improvements. Come on Chaetos... I need you guys to work real hard tonight :evil:

Tonight, I can sleep soundly again :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

wahhhhhhh.... bro if the chaeto grows, can gif me a bit? i wanna try too... hahaa.. but too niao to buy it...

Ok I will give you some... they grow fast... so do expect my first harvesting beginning of next month :P You can come down and look-look-see-see my tank also :) Perhaps adopt my Green Chromis if you can catch them :pinch:

Wow!!! Phosphate down from 0.25 to 0.03 in 12 hours!!! Amazing results... too amazing in fact... must retest tomorrow morning to double-confirm :P

I am expecting Nitrates to drop a little too... been running my refugium light for more than 12 hours now and will remain on till I see improvements. Come on Chaetos... I need you guys to work real hard tonight :evil:

Tonight, I can sleep soundly again :D

The result of the aqualine FR?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Ok I will give you some... they grow fast... so do expect my first harvesting beginning of next month :P You can come down and look-look-see-see my tank also :) Perhaps adopt my Green Chromis if you can catch them :pinch:

Bro,

I'm Mr Cheapo ... I Q-ing for FOC chaeto ... :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

PMEd you also... of course Rowaphos can do the job... in fact I think Rowaphos can do it better coz price is higher... and Deltec makes real pro stuff!!!

Hope my one work. Did not measure PO4 before adding a Reun FR with Rowaphos.

BTW, any idea is 100g of Rowaphos enough to handle for tank less <290 litres

• SRC Member
Bro Altantis... as your tank (custom by At123tis) is very restricted... do plan properly, especially when it comes to the actual dimensions of stuff. All the best!!!

thanks bro.

As advised, I post my tank so that ppl can comment :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Bro Jervismun,

Why don't you have a open house loh :evil:

<_< Than I don't need to check your thread for good items/ equipment for my tank loh

Wah!!! You guys so early... emm... open house? Maybe not yet lah... I still want you guys to visit my thread... or else defeat the purpose of SRC, lol. Chaeto I can only harvest a bit once a month. Guess you guys really have to wait... bro Soon will be the first loh :P

Oh I had a dream last night... my BT died :pinch:

The result of the aqualine FR?

Hi Terryz, this is the result of running Aqua Medic Phosphatfilter using a 1000l/h pump (filled with Antiphos) for 24 hours. I reconfirmed the PO4 lvl just now... 0.03 :)

This shot was taken last night before I went to sleep... this guy has been sleeping in the open sand bed since day one... even in my Nano. Any rationale for that?

post-34-1145155051.jpg

Emm... algae starting to grow on my glass panels... guess that's good and bad signs... so will continue to monitor water conditions closely... schedule for water change mid next week. I will go LFS shopping now, need to look for something to bring down NO3. Already have something in mind... and perhaps a colony of nice Zoos... hehe.

Surprise!!! My Zoos garden... will try to collect more within the next 2 months... :D

post-34-1145175984.jpg

Cool...next time i'll frag some of my pink ones for you.... :)

Hey thanks!!! I am trying to collect more colours, then create multi-coloured frags (at least 5 colours in a single frag)... then can distribute to my dear bros :D

Dumped in a bag of Seachem De*Nitrate for temporary measure... while waiting for a proper equipment. Will remove it once my Nitrate level is under control. Will do a test tomorrow to see the effectiveness of the product but usually may take a few days to show result.

Q1: The polyps on the right (new specimen) have longer tentacles because of? Is it a different species?

Q2: My old specimen has shorter tentacles coz they have too much light?

Q3: If I am to let the polyps spread on my LR, will it affect my SPS planting later? Most probably I will find room and epoxy my SPS over the polyped LR. Will the polyps interfere with the branched SPS?

:thanks: in advance.

post-34-1145183676.jpg