Shutting down my tank-corals & Ls for sale

hayden

Hi Elune,

I m not the one you or bro Roiden refering to, PM u just to clear the misunderstanding.(please paste the message that I PM to u).

Most of my corals already sold to bro Alexgo310038.

Maybe he will able to post feedback & photo tonight.

Thanks

Hayden

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Well, as a off topic post, it is EXTREMELY interesting to read the posting in the threads posted from some of the people who are involved in other scams of their own at a later time... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:off::off::off:

But seriously, even with IP address, you cannot really confirm it is the same person. Nowadays, there are more and more subscribers to broadband, and there is only so little IP to go around. It is not possible that 2 forumers who are living quite close to each other, visit this forum but register the same ip address.

To complicate matters, SengKang is a place where many young couples stay and they form a considerable percentage of the reefers in Singapore and are also more internet savy.

• SRC Member

yeap.....my place along got 10 homes that did not even secure their network.....really if someone wants to do some funny thing, just take a notebook and walk around the newer estate...sure got free IP to use...how to track.....

for the more advance criminal, just use VPC or VM and change the MAC address.....or use one of those portable USB network adaptor......doesn't take much to cover tracks hor.....

• SRC Member

hi all. a good night to you guys. me is only in here to clear bro hayden's name.

btw you guys miss a good buys. yes as bro hayden's post i have the

Star poly $5

Blue mushroom $30

Green mushroom $20

Bubbles $10

its all as his pic post. ;) N just to add me is not a new reefer. can track me if you want.

n bro Elune you. post this "Bro Tanga: I understand your concern, Thanks. I am aware of the consequence of spoiling others' sales thread. and I m not a person who will take chances. But I do have my grounds for this"

please tell us what ground you HAVE???????? .

to offen you i would said . you are tooo dum FREE isz??????? go do some thing with your tank. test the water or what. don't come in N start FRaming reefers here. its all you AS******* here making the forum sucks. sorry AT i am really piss off with this framing thing that is going on. as many had said welling seller welling buyers. so you better apologise to him in the open N not pms. me englise is not good if any bro want to know more can call me at my no. 90032363.

bro got whole pic of the tank?

alexgo , hows my hawkfish liao ? sorry offtopic

but den hayden , do u have any equipment for sale ?>

maybe u can update wads left for sale ?

interested in the green jewel also

Hi guys,

Remaining corals

Blue clam-Reserved

Green Jewel

Elephant ear

Red zoos

Green zoos

Red star fish-Reserved

Cleaner shrimpx 1

sand dollars

Fire gobyx2

Live rock left the Tonga branches, given away some to two nice young reefer

Sorry Equipment not for sale,intend to redo a setup once I settle down at new house.

Thanks Alex :thanks:

Hayden

first you go kpkb in the malay forum. now you over here accuse others. i think you really too free liao. wanna create troubles only.

After reading our malay friend thread than i know this fellow is looking for trouble or trying to be a hero. Want show off to who?

• SRC Member
Next time make sure you do your home work well , and i think he care for that new reefer may get cheated but wrong is wrong just say sorry and you will not lose anything.

bro, no offence, and i really admire you for your sharp tongue. but i hve to say this, that this has to be the first time you are defending someone! haha...

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

Remaining

Live rock left the Tonga branches, given away some to two nice young reefer

Hayden

hello Hayden,

I know you're good. So Can I have the remaining for free :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

I redoing my tank (like TV serial : Mission - Saving PTE's Tank)

:thanks: in advance loh

:bow::bow:

Can?

hello Hayden,

I know you're good. So Can I have the remaining for free :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

I redoing my tank (like TV serial : Mission - Saving PTE's Tank)

:thanks: in advance loh

:bow::bow:

Can?

:cry::(:angry:

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

first you go kpkb in the malay forum. now you over here accuse others. i think you really too free liao. wanna create troubles only.

same thinking... :lol:

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Wah, didn't log on for these few days and missed the beginning of yet another interesting episode. Haha. Well, sure teaches us to have the facts correct first before accusing anyone before it backfires on us. I live in SK too, in fact quite near to the blocks posted, am i supposed to be suspected too? :pinch:

Anyway, upz for your sale! :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

woo hoo~!! i guess i stirred up another big issue again~! keke~

Haven logged in since friday nite out chiongz~

well, since the guys who knows better cleared up the mistaken identity~ well, I should be apologising! (so, that guy moved to pasir ris eh?)

Ma bad Hayden! :) Gomei neh~

well I m not afraid to say the "sorry" word when i know that I really mistaken someone else. Guess now that the issue is cleared up eh?

heh heh, it doesn't hurt be be extra cautious isn't it? Hope u guys can understand my reasons as well for being cautious, esp. when the address is like such a coincidence. keke

so this is considered case close?

anything else up for sale?

Upz for your thread! Cheerz~ wahahahahaha

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif