Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Not getting better but oso not getting worst :lol:

Those closed one some are covered by thin layer (green)... algea/ fungas?? Still in the idenify stage. Thus, not opening. Will do te routine WC tonight.

I oso stopped to feed my fishes with Henry's food for a moment, my skimmer can't handle the access nutrien (IMO). :(

post-69-1162719930.jpg

I just remove about 40 pieces of the sundial snail

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member
Fishtalk & cjh,

Ppl make snail shells chain then you want to buy or not? B)

How is fishtalk's tank now? recover?

haha bro fish and sis bull...

no la... just that its nice ma... lol... i keep those corals that die coz they are still beautiful to me.. lol..... and shells too...

• SRC Member

haha bro fish and sis bull...

no la... just that its nice ma... lol... i keep those corals that die coz they are still beautiful to me.. lol..... and shells too...

Hey CJH,

How u make our nick to become Sis Bull and Bro fish ? :huh: Creative way of naming both of us :evil: Anway to Sis Little Bull, my tank recovering liao. The corals are opening jus like before :D Will slowly add fises to my tank coz right now quite lefeless without fishes ;)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

"Sis bull" ... I like this way of calling, thanks God that you did not modified my nick to become "Sis cow", phew.... :whistle

Hi fishtalk, great to hear that your tank is recovery liao, still wanna to adopt my sea cuke FOC :evil::evil:

Looking ofr nice zoa frags, anyone got spare?

• SRC Member
"Sis bull" ... I like this way of calling, thanks God that you did not modified my nick to become "Sis cow", phew.... :whistle

Hi fishtalk, great to hear that your tank is recovery liao, still wanna to adopt my sea cuke FOC :evil::evil:

sure.... I can adopt it ... Dry it up get ready for CNY which a few months away. jus nice :evil:

Anyway, scared aready.... no more just cleaning crews :ph34r::sick::cry:

As for Cjh, how abt calling u Bro Seal with this :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Anyone going to Iwarna tonight?? Tempted to go ler... :P

The previous zoa shipment from Iwarna are great, will update again with pic. This time round, I used FWd okay, very kuai this time :heh:

Guessed what I found? Heehhheee...

4 bristle worms and 1 baby crab :evil: Removed them with tweezer and some drop out by itself. The polpys are opened up slowly. SO happy :peace:

:P

I have but you far far from me ler...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Yup, manage to grab a pink zoa from Auntie's collection. :lol: The pink zoa gone very fast, rec sms from Ariq at 530pm informing that got nice pinky stuff. By the time I went down at ard 630pm, quite empty liao, super fast :angel::lol:

I did not chiong midnight shipment, getting old liao, got to sleep early. :blink: Btw, Victor told me the shipment came at 1 plus, by the time unpack is already pretty @early@ liao, :huh:

Went down only after work today, saw a lot of branch octo, prata, bubble, cane, jewel, mostly are green stuff. But a lot of red blasto. :yeah:

Guess wat I get... :ph34r: