2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my black cap is eating garlic mysis !yeah

and it is eating garlic brine too . i must admit i am a bit more worried for this fish as it is the most ex fish in my current tank haha :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

wah nice, mine still hiding behind rock hope mine eat tonight.

Is urs swimming around?

btw thanks for helping me rearrange my tank yesterday. :D

haha.. no prob lah ...

this batch of black cap is healthy so i think they will eat soon.

anyway mine still love to hide in a comfortable position , occasion roam around within the cave .

:)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I feel so left out... if not becoz of possible itch outbreak... I will go rob a bank... and get myself a Black Cap :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I feel so left out... if not becoz of possible itch outbreak... I will go rob a bank... and get myself a Black Cap :(

dun even know when will be the next shipment too ...

dun feel left out lah, somemore u are one of the first for the iwarna shipment .

i didnt get the ric too haha.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Does the Black Cap glows under actinic blue?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Does the Black Cap glows under actinic blue?

i dun think so ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

More pix bro... let me see the entire fish :)

More pix bro... let me see the entire fish :)

black cap's nature habitat is deep cave and he likes to hide most of the time . once in a while he will roam around but return to his cave immediately when my flame or perple tang swim pass it .

will try to take more pic

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Bro any update? Need to meet up with you pretty soon... still owe you something :lol: Can post a pix of your beautiful Eagle Eyes?

Bro... you've been extremely quiet lately... busy at work or working on some secret upgrading?!? :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Bro... you've been extremely quiet lately... busy at work or working on some secret upgrading?!? :lol::lol::lol:

just too busy to update .

picture will come very late i guess.

all my 4 seio were replaced by a single tunze 6060 which is enough and draw less power.

all perfect 10 fishes were eating like pigs.

in fact i bought a eheim 2026 ... to but all my rowa, carbon ,media inside.

funny ar, bought back what i sold.

neater and less equipment inside the tank.

with tunze, dun even need a surface skimmer haha.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Bro any update? Need to meet up with you pretty soon... still owe you something :lol: Can post a pix of your beautiful Eagle Eyes?

oh ya , u still own mi something ... suddenly i remember if not for this post

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

oh ya , u still own mi something ... suddenly i remember if not for this post

I know... I owe you something... I reminded you last week in my sms mah... dun worry I won't run away :lol: Show pix lah... I wanna see your new/old Eheim :yeah::yeah::yeah: I might get one too coz my back compartments are running out of space :lol: May get some Biohome Pro also :nc:

Oh Welcome Back!!!

• 2 weeks later...

almost cannot find my thread :)

post-34-1150679861.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I love that bottom left red one hehe. ;) What a nice tank you have.

ya ... that is one of my fav too.

i like the size and the colour

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

with flash

post-34-1150682482.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Very neat and nice scaping/ layout! :wub:

Btw, is Tunze 6060 too strong for your tank? From the pics, look like it's very close to your bubbles!!!

think it is just nice for the 2 feet cube . anything bigger will be too strong.

although a bit like tsunami now.

the mounting is the most tricky, that;'s why in the end get the magnetic holder instead. it is close to my hammer not bubble. but my red gonio enjoy the breeze

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

think it is just nice for the 2 feet cube . anything bigger will be too strong.

although a bit like tsunami now.

the mounting is the most tricky, that;'s why in the end get the magnetic holder instead. it is close to my hammer not bubble. but my red gonio enjoy the breeze

So u are running it 24x7 or using a controller to control the timing?

So u are running it 24x7 or using a controller to control the timing?

24/7...

6060 not contrallable .

actually jervis advice me to buy 6100 with a single controller but after looking at the price , decide maybe slightly less than 200 can replaced all my 4 seio can le.

seriously very satisfied with tunze stream. the nano stream might be anopther equpment worth investing after talking to seet

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

24/7...

6060 not contrallable .

actually jervis advice me to buy 6100 with a single controller but after looking at the price , decide maybe slightly less than 200 can replaced all my 4 seio can le.

seriously very satisfied with tunze stream. the nano stream might be anopther equpment worth investing after talking to seet

Yap! But the controllable unit 6055 will most probably be available till Decemeber which is a long wait!!! :(