Journey of my current tank

Chris

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

DA,

I was almost tempted to get a group when the large stock came at blue signboard recently but didn't want to disturb this lovey dovey pair. Plus $ no enough.

Flubby,

Aiya, Fubby was typo but I do think you deserve 'Fabby. the fabulous'.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

You mean cynarina?

Orange one feeding and growing slowly. The other one eat little but grow very big. I think good genes from you. haha. Don't forget me if that little pinky survives and split into many pieces. I still like your blasto with red sides. ..........

Come to think of it...should have gotten more yumas.....nevermind, will wait patiently.

• SRC Member

You saw them in Derrick's posts? The second piece is the last one I picked up after the rest have chosen... :yeah::yeah:

So happy that it is doing so well... :yeah::yeah:

Both pinkies splitted, one into four and the other into two but he said not doing well... :cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

Flub,

Would like to find a mate for my white /green yuma and yours looks suitable. :yeah:

Let me know when something like your piece comes along. Think my eyes that night blur liao and cannot see properly. Packing time see until I think my eye also colour blind like buc! :lol::lol:

Love my blasto and hope no tragedy this time round.

When yours get back to home tank and open big big, please show pics, ok.

• SRC Member

Derrick told me that I do have some more but lighter shade.We'll see how.

Oei...Bak's colourblindness is trade secret lah...dun spill it here...lol... :lol::lol:

As if he's really colourblind... :D

You saw that two big blastos rocks?

First is mine and the second is DB's. Cool also, right? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Really must thank my kind-hearted bro for renting his 'reef hotel' to me for so many days... :P

• SRC Member

You're welcome... :paiseh:

Glad you got those that you fancy and at such reasonable prices... B)

and so...I think I become the one with the most number of nicks... :lol::lol:

Flub

Flubs

Fubbly...just by you... :P

Flubby

Flubbey

Flabby...by someone, reminding me of my need to visit my good friend, Marie

Flubberina...

so anymore? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: flabby

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

I did not get the really nice ones. As you know, I was busy unpacking and only started choosing later. I thought you guys got the nicer ones. I think a bit of luck cos their colour then was not the same as now.

• SRC Member
No lah...just fortunate lah... :paiseh:

I always buy if I see got potential... :lol:

And Chris also fortunate that Chan didn't collect that bag...and the rewards of being sincere :rolleyes:

me and bonjour concluded one thing.. we need more practice to choose nice corals.. :D haha... we take ages to decide whether this blasto good or not.. the moment flubberina sees it... 'wah this one good, i will take ' then come out sui sui one... only know how to appreciate them when they are fully bloomed :D:D

Chris: I think those first round pick got really nice ones... those who volunteered for the lugol's bath party.... :lol::lol: got motive one :blink:

me and bonjour concluded one thing.. we need more practice to choose nice corals.. :D haha... we take ages to decide whether this blasto good or not.. the moment flubberina sees it... 'wah this one good, i will take ' then come out sui sui one... only know how to appreciate them when they are fully bloomed :D:D

Chris: I think those first round pick got really nice ones... those who volunteered for the lugol's bath party.... :lol::lol: got motive one :blink:

Ehhh...I never take any blasto hor... <_< and also very low in the queue for yuma, just wanted to finish faster and go back to bed earlier....indeed very early at 5am! :blink:

• SRC Member
Another pic of it in the dark.

It is white/green based with lime green tips.

that is a nice pcs too bad i am at the lower part of the Q :(

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

You guys dun worry...more are coming in... :yeah:

Apparently...lugol's dip was a suggestion offered by the boss because of the recent feedback that previous shipment of yumas from other lfs had incidents of melting and damage. And he was thinking that it would be good to satisfy customers and at the same time, prevent more of such incidences.

I would say...kudos to such thoughts. So when he asked me to help with it...I happily obliged. :P

Ekia...you must see how many blastos have gone through my hands to figure out which ones I think would have potential... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
You guys dun worry...more are coming in... :yeah:

Apparently...lugol's dip was a suggestion offered by the boss because of the recent feedback that previous shipment of yumas from other lfs had incidents of melting and damage. And he was thinking that it would be good to satisfy customers and at the same time, prevent more of such incidences.

I would say...kudos to such thoughts. So when he asked me to help with it...I happily obliged. :P

Ekia...you must see how many blastos have gone through my hands to figure out which ones I think would have potential... :lol::lol:

hmm.. i guess so.. this is what we call "Experience" .... help me choose when the next shipment come lah... :lol: Opps... shall stop chatting here... used too much of Chris's thread :lol::lol: