MWTS: 3x1.5x2 10mm tank plus refurbished tank

• SRC Member

10mm.

full all round eurobracing.

its a very nice piece of refurbished tank. right now cycling, but decided with my girl that in the long run i will become very thin cos no money to eat. so its better to sell it off.

will come with an overflow pipe, currently using an Atman 106, at 4000L. it is supporting it well.

will be letting it go at cost price. means all the cost of raw materials and all. works out to be $283.42. but me will round it down to $280. negotiable.

please contact me @ 92709460.

some of the fotos:

post-10-1147713889.jpg

• SRC Member

i really really really put in a lot of effort for the tank, and i wished i could have been able to sustain it. but then, seems not possible. if interested, please feel free to contact me. willing to accept all suggestions and offers.

post-10-1147714450.jpg

• SRC Member
It must be a really really hard decision to make looking at how much effort and passion u put into refurbishing it!

nice tank bro..

:off: where did u get the strainer box anyway?

UpzZ for u!

bro...

Wasted leh..its a nice tank n gd price....

upz for ur sale.....

Ps:Try ur luck on TOTO tis thur..throw in $2 quickpick n c got luck anot...N u mayb upgrading to bigger tank.... :lol: