colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

great looking tank bro....ur attention to detail is great. i think ur parents insistence has made you to strive to make the tank look so neat!!!!!!

however if possible to try to shift your automatic air freshner on top somewhere else. don;t think its good for your tank.

great work anyway . potential to look really nice...take your time.

jon

:bow::bow::bow:

Dunno what to say... really... you are gonna make your neighbours so so jealous since your tank is facing the main door :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
:bow::bow::bow:

Dunno what to say... really... you are gonna make your neighbours so so jealous since your tank is facing the main door :)

they will only be jealous if there is something inside the tank nice to be jealous about... right now i dun even know where to put the chiller. the intended space is like not enough due to my stupidity. a thousand and one things not going well for me also.

Because you let your parents touch your tank... :lol: I think having the chiller facing the door is not a bad choice, although ugly. The warm air can share with your neighbouts mah :D But it will block almost half your tank lah... maybe build another wood encasement (not fully) so that you can stand/sit of it... paint it black lor :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

No... not so soon I guess :nc:

• SRC Member

pro pro pro .... im so inspired by ur work .... almost feel like psycho-ing my dad to get larger tank to put in my living room ... then i will have to decom my original tank ... transfer eveything ... wah lao eh ... haha ... cant wait to see when u start stocking up !

Hmm guys.. i think hes selling or sold away this tank.. no? :huh:

Huh? Are you sure?... all the hard work :erm:

Oh so sad... I wish this hobby can be less maintenance and more economical <_<

• SRC Member

hey all... guess i will be hanging on to the tank for now...

anyway nothing much to update, just that my 2 ft at home sorta crashed when i removed my skimmer from it, no air and all... so all the LS is transferred into the new tank. not much choice, as i got no other tank to put them into...

will post some updates later....

oh ya, 4 days ago i drained out half the tank and shifted the tank forward towards the door. now there is a space for a chiller.

made a mistake while painting my stand the last time round. used a brush dat shedded too much hair. now when they drop off, exposes the brown part of the wood. need to do some patch up work when i am back at home the nxt time around...

• SRC Member

nothing much happened in the last few days, except that its still cycling...

my 2 footer ran out of air (literally) cos i removed the skimmer from it and placed it in my new sump to test it out. quite happy with it cos very minimal microbubbles produced. got myself a new toy... soo excited bout it!!!!

AS250!!! woooot!!!! lovely, ###### piece of equipment..

post-34-1148231971.jpg

• SRC Member

running it to check it out. initially the value was not opened fully, water very rapidly filled up the cup all the way till the cup cover shot right out.. haha... messed up the insides...

instantly my love for it multiplied a hundredfold... the amount of bubbles produced is so amazing!!! very small and vry dense... power of a 2000L needlewheel pump...

post-34-1148232226.jpg

Very nice piece of equipment there... do a review of it lah! Can't wait to see the skimmate :sick: