Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Starfish is stressed... My purple marble star also like that... Cut of the melting part and hope it will heal... Normally cause by bacteria infection or fungus infection...

Oh ya if the melting every gets to the center... Cut off all the legs if you wanna save the starfish desperately...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

The Starfish is stressed... My purple marble star also like that... Cut of the melting part and hope it will heal... Normally cause by bacteria infection or fungus infection...

Oh ya if the melting every gets to the center... Cut off all the legs if you wanna save the starfish desperately...

wa.. that sounds cruel man... :pirate:

but.. sometimes one has to be cruel for the better of that cute little thing..

• SRC Member

went home yesterday, the star totally disintegrated. and one of my firegobies confirmed missing. presumed dead.

set up a trap yesterday, the chicken essence bottle with meat inside, morning to find that the shrimp meat is missing, and that bugger nt around. think i really need to figure out a better way...

• SRC Member

for me i chuck those small corals or zoos in a small hole of the LR. Not those deep holes, shallow ones. thy tends to lock on after some time. The eagles from Nakazoru came from my mother colony :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
for me i chuck those small corals or zoos in a small hole of the LR. Not those deep holes, shallow ones. thy tends to lock on after some time. The eagles from Nakazoru came from my mother colony :)

hmm. haven been back in a while already. wonder howz my tank like now. bet everything is like everywhere already... :(