Food for marine fishes.

mansiz

Hi bros, any 1 knows where got sell lots of variety of frozen food for marine fishes? Like for e.g. Mussles, lobster eggs. Last time I use to buy frozen mussles, one pack (20 cubes) cost $5, but now no more already.

• SRC Member

sounds delicious.. dunno about those products but nowadays people feed mysis, brine, cyclopeze..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

Agreed, Henry's food is awesome stuff.

I uses his food mixed with dry flake kelps, OSi pellets, ocean nutrition moist pellets, cyclopeze and some nori, occasionally some shimp eggs.

I have tried to thawed the food and pour them into those ice-cube-tray.

Can be abit messy at first.

• SRC Member
Agreed, Henry's food is awesome stuff.

I uses his food mixed with dry flake kelps, OSi pellets, ocean nutrition moist pellets, cyclopeze and some nori, occasionally some shimp eggs.

I have tried to thawed the food and pour them into those ice-cube-tray.

Can be abit messy at first.

Best for frozen food is leave them frozen until you are actually going to feed it, to make it last longer w/o spoiling. ;)

I also use Henry food(besides others), and henry suggested chopping it up into smaller bits while still frozen and keep the bigger chunk. Which is what he also does incidentally.

So i use a chopper, heavier cos need more strength, but slicing will do and after that into cubes. So my main portion remains untouched(frozen) and i still get the cube size for thawing when i am going to feed. :D

how much is henry's food ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W