AQUATRONICA Aquarium Controller

jervismun

Wow....makes me feel very tempted to get one.....still got stock or not?

Hahaha... I'm sure there are still stock available... well... you know the price... you know the venue... let bro Lyz77 or me know if you need the Aquatronica Club logo later :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Hahaha... I'm sure there are still stock available... well... you know the price... you know the venue... let bro Lyz77 or me know if you need the Aquatronica Club logo later :lol:

Hmmm....the trouble is, that day went to AM with CEO and AM has the price pasted on a poster......If buy, cannot hide the amount of $ spent. Haha....got to earn some brownie points from CEO first.

Hmmm....the trouble is, that day went to AM with CEO and AM has the price pasted on a poster......If buy, cannot hide the amount of $ spent. Haha....got to earn some brownie points from CEO first.

Bro... have you gotten your "brownie points"? Shouldn't be hard right? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

HOw did you guys get the windows screenshots? Does the package come with the PC Kit? How long the warranty, ah?

Nope the Basic Package doesn't come with PC Kit... I use my digicam to shoot my laptop screen :pinch: Control Unit and Power Unit 2 years warranty :lol:

• SRC Member
Nope the Basic Package doesn't come with PC Kit... I use my digicam to shoot my laptop screen :pinch: Control Unit and Power Unit 2 years warranty :lol:

Bro Jevis,

I believe you can do screen capture using the "prnt scrn" key on your keyboard :)

* for MS Windows only :lol:

There will be a shipment from Italy arriving a week from today... hurry down to make your orders :lol::lol::lol: I heard the Redox Calibration Fluid is in that shipment :P

I desperately hope the "Champion" shipment will come with my (already ordered) 3-in-1 Dosing Pumps... can't wait to lay my hands on it :lol: ... oh... I wanna touch its body... feel its vibration... oh yeah... come on over... :D:D:D

I desperately hope the "Champion" shipment will come with my (already ordered) 3-in-1 Dosing Pumps... can't wait to lay my hands on it :lol: ... oh... I wanna touch its body... feel its vibration... oh yeah... come on over... :D:D:D

sounds like you gonna :upsidedown::upsidedown: with your dosing unit... :lol::P:lol::sick:

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

2 more months before my toy arrives .. IF it happens at all ..

lucky I have another 140k toy to play with right now :yeah: :yeah:

:whistle:

aquatronica7na.gif

2 more months before my toy arrives .. IF it happens at all ..

lucky I have another 140k toy to play with right now :yeah: :yeah:

:whistle:

Err... bro your 140k refers to a $140000 car? Or a partner that is 140kg? ;)

• SRC Member

Have anyone tried using the American Marine Pinpoint Salinity Calibration Fluid (53.0ms) for calibrating their Aquatronica Density probe?

Since it's oni a diff of 1ms between Aquatronica and America Pinpoint calibration liquid, it may be another cheaper alternative as the calibration from Aquatronica seems to be pretty $X!

Have anyone tried using the American Marine Pinpoint Salinity Calibration Fluid (53.0ms) for calibrating their Aquatronica Density probe?

Since it's oni a diff of 1ms between Aquatronica and America Pinpoint calibration liquid, it may be another cheaper alternative as the calibration from Aquatronica seems to be pretty $X!

If I remember correctly... if you are using your PC to do calibration, you can actually set the base from 52mS to 53mS... so basically you can use any Density calibration fluid out there :lol: Any brother can confirm this?

• SRC Member

If I remember correctly... if you are using your PC to do calibration, you can actually set the base from 52mS to 53mS... so basically you can use any Density calibration fluid out there :lol: Any brother can confirm this?

There's different range of calibration liquid out there and I believe there shd be a reason why Aquatronica use 52ms instead of 53ms. Same for the Redox calibration fluid as Aquatronica is using 240mv instead of 400mv!

There's different range of calibration liquid out there and I believe there shd be a reason why Aquatronica use 52ms instead of 53ms. Same for the Redox calibration fluid as Aquatronica is using 240mv instead of 400mv!

Well I guess we'll just have to bear with it lor... how often do you plan to do calibration btw? Oh the Redox Calibration Fluid should arrive next week :D

So far I only manage to use up 3 plugs... 3 more to play with :lol:

Jervs,

Some question regarding the chiller.

Do u plug the power point of the chiller pump or the chiller to the power unit.  :thanks:

Hehe... I believe I've answered you in another forum :lol: