AQUATRONICA Aquarium Controller

jervismun

I answer objectively without bias one hor.

I think it's important for us to remain unbiased for the benefit of the readers and the industry as a whole... I am not getting paid for this... and I don't expect you to have any link to RD or IKS... so let's keep this product review as "true" as it should be...

But along the way... there will be lots of comparisons between IKS and Aquatronica... well that's normal you see... people always compare Mercedes with BMW... can't help it really...

Since this is a thread about AQUATRONICA Aquarium Controller... do expect a lot more Aquatronica features to be highlighted... perhaps there should also be a IKS product review for users to compare... em...

Let me check with RD... if they are willing, I can do a product review using both units :lol::lol::lol: RD if you are reading this... just PM me... I promise I will return the set after the review :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys just for your reading pleasure:

I "heard" from a reliable source that the marketing in North America for the Aquatronica brand has been taken over by a very strong distributor... one of the industry giant with legendary brands under their belt... so that's good news for Aquatronica users as we can rest assured of the followings:

1) Competitive pricing both locally and internationally (if local not competitive, we buy from Marinedepot.com :lol: ... AM you listening?)

2) Aggressive advertising and promotions

3) Fast moving and stay ahead

4) Exciting product line-up with more TOYS and gadgets to satisfy our growing hunger for technology!

As you all know... North America is the real driving force (true in most cases) for the industry and if Aquatronica is to be widely used there... the benefits will trickle down to us 10000 miles away... at least we can be assured that the brand will not rot and disappear after a few years ;)... to put it in Automotive context... now where the hell can I find spare part for my Rover car? :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Frankly, I can foresee Aquatronica topping the chart in the US and becoming a market leader within a very short period of time...

I shall provide you guys with a bit more info on this later :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Aquatronica is definately gonna take over the lead in aquarium computer soon.

Its marketed by United Aqua in Germany.

For those kuku.. United aqua is make up of Tropic Marine,Rowa and Aquarium munster - these giant companies.

would reckon both IKS and Aquatronica are excellent and equivilent products. Its now the situation on the local distributors' and as well as the manufacturer how much profit magarin they wanted.

Agree with you totally... and as a reefer... I wish both of them will cut down on their profit margin... then both IKS and Aquatronica can get into every reef systems like any other prerequisites such as protein skimmer and lighting units :D

Aquatronica is definately gonna take over the lead in aquarium computer soon.

Its marketed by United Aqua in Germany.

For those kuku.. United aqua is make up of Tropic Marine,Rowa and Aquarium munster - these giant companies.

Very impressive... there's so much we can learn from you bro Rex... drop by more often as my sources can be very very limited atm... :(

Had a long chat with a reputable LFS yesterday (not Aqua Marin) and the owner has been following the progress of Aquatronica... and according to him, he is very confident that this product will hit the market by storm and he is confident that both the controllers and the probes are "rock solid"... I am so so glad to hear that especially from a competitor :lol:

:bow: to the owner of that LFS for his unbiased view (considering he also carries his own brand of monitors/controllers from Germany) :bow:

For those who had ordered the Aquatronica controller, you shd be able to receive it earliest this Sat! :yeah:

So get ready to ROCK N ROLL...... :lol:

Oh man... I will be out of town this weekend :(:(:( Bro Lyz77... the drum sticks are your side now... hit the drum man!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

Oh man... I will be out of town this weekend :(:(:( Bro Lyz77... the drum sticks are your side now... hit the drum man!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

No worries! I will do the open cermony for you! :P

Btw, remember not to wipe out all the good stuff from pasir ris 2molo and left some for me! :lol:

Hahaha... :off::off::off:

U dont have to worry abt bro Jervis. worry more abt the thais......lol

So so true... I'm gonna be there early tomorrow... ok :off::off::off:

Hv anyone collected their new TOY in advance?

Huh? Shipment arrived? I'm leaving tomorrow morning... will be back Sunday night... you guys enjoy your new toy :D

• SRC Member
time to collect the tubes..

What tubes? bikini type of tubes or what?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

I'm back guys... so not arrived yet? :(