CUBE Tank

lyz77

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hi bro, nice toys, could you PM me where did you buy it from and , if convenience,  the pricing of it as well. Thanks

Hi Bro! Welcome to my showcase!

Aqua Marin is the sole distributor of Aquatronica and you can approach them abt the price! :) As there's limited stock, act fast or u may hv to wait till the next shipment which is ard Sept! :lol:

• SRC Member

This is the back of the sensor! Instead of using the clip/ holder that cms with the controller, I decide to get the 3M velcro tape to secure the controller! :lol:

DSC00146.jpg

This is the other 2 velcro on the cabinet door where the controller will be secure!

DSC00147.jpg

The current software version on the controller!

Bro... sad to inform you... my controller is running Version 2.1 :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro just to wet your appetite... you really must go and get the PC Kit tomorrow :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1151508943.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hahaha... I am such bad influence right? :lol::lol::lol: Bro... keep exploring coz this new TOY will be less fun without you... truly :lol:

Remember to bring along your Power Unit warranty card to be filled by AM... you might need to locate the serial no. somewhere :huh:

• SRC Member
Hahaha... I am such bad influence right? :lol::lol::lol: Bro... keep exploring coz this new TOY will be less fun without you... truly :lol:

Remember to bring along your Power Unit warranty card to be filled by AM... you might need to locate the serial no. somewhere :huh:

Damn.... didn't bring it along. May need to dropby sm other day to fill in the warranty! :angry:

From your review, it seems much easier to configure the controller using the PC interface then manual entry! Upz.... :lol:

May need to dropby sm other day to fill in the warranty! :angry:

From your review, it seems much easier to configure the controller using the PC interface then manual entry! Upz.... :lol:

SM?!? Bro no need to reveal your private life here lah... emm... can I join? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, the PC interface is much easier to control... and those graphs are really really impressive... I'm sure you will soon find out :lol::lol::lol: IMO, the PC interface enhances the product greatly!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

SM?!? Bro no need to reveal your private life here lah... emm... can I join? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, the PC interface is much easier to control... and those graphs are really really impressive... I'm sure you will soon find out :lol::lol::lol: IMO, the PC interface enhances the product greatly!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

SM = some... <_<

Very neat lor... I'm so jealous... eyes so RED already!!!

So how you find the PC Kit?

• SRC Member
Very neat lor... I'm so jealous... eyes so RED already!!!

So how you find the PC Kit?

Hving problem to update the software on my laptop! But on Desktop, it's fine! :angry:

Got the extra interface to connect additional temp & level sensor! As for the ORP, oni manage to find the 400mv calibration fluid but not the 240mv! :(

What did you do to your cable? It's damn cool lor... :D

Haha.... thanks! If u wan, I can pass u sm when we meet but may not be long enough to cover the whole length! :P

I want!!! :bow: