six - line

ani reefers have tis for sale .. prefer a smaller specimen.... abt 1.5 - 2 inches...

My advice... don't :(

I think it will be better off for you to reserve the space for another "more friendly/less terrifying" wrasse ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

That's what I thought too... until :( They are particularly aggressive towards other wrasses... so if you are planning to keep more than one wrasse in your tank... don't take your chances :(

This guy is capable of bullying another wrasse 50% larger than itself :shock:

Pix: My SixLine cornering my Leopard Wrasse to a corner... tail torn... scales in patches :(

post-10-1153761973.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

wahaha yea true ... erm it depends .. although mine didnt attack other smaller fishes ... at least not to the extend of cornering them at one corner ... it does show signs of aggression to my common clowns .. both clowns and wasse are around 1 .5 inches.. they juz expand their fins parade around alittle and ya thats about it .. doesnt bite each other

• SRC Member

well, my ex 6-line whack my algae blenny,kill my friend cleaner wrasse and my leopard wrasse. according to henry, they are FISH THAT DONT KNOW THEY ARE SMALL. all the fishes mention was like 1.5 to 2times bigger then itself. people in rc dont called them devil for nothing

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

huh? both my six-lines have been very peaceful fish, hardly ever bother anyone only sometimes seems to go and bother the clownfish a little but nothing serious... the reason why I lost the first one was because it leap out of the tank...

strange, never knew they were so agressive... :(

• Moderators

I used to have 1 for nearly 3 years+. Eat a lot and grew a lot as I was having a 6 footer. Attacked my new anthias as well. No chance of adding another wrasse. 100% goner within 1 day. Their agression grew with the days they are in the tank.

Suppose to pass over to Bro Colin when I move house but the fish decided to commit sucide that the night before collection.

Tom