FREE GIVEAWAY!!!

sgporc

ok... i'm leaving singapore very soon and have no time to sell stuff... will just GIVE everything away. But if you can a donation of $5-$10 will be deeply appreciated.

I have no time to edit my earlier sale page but pictures are at sgporc.atspace.com/fishsale.html

NOTE THAT THERE ARE MORE PICTS ON THE LINK BUT I ONLY HAVE STUFF ON THE LIST BELOW LEFT. Don't ask for things that I've sold and not on the list below. (Makes me very irritated when people cannot understand simple english...)

Collection is this weekend at my timing at Holland Drive. Self-Collect only. Please bring the appropriate vehicle and manpower (eg. when I bought the 2x2x1.5 tank I found out that there is no way it could fit into a hyndai accent) and your own plastic bags if necessary.

Please PM me what you want and leave me your contact number. I'll inform you asap but probably before tomorrow (friday) night to let you know if it's reserved for you or if you're the 1st or 2nd on the reserve list. I'm sorry if I cannot respond to everyone. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow night then probably someone got it already.

Thanks for your attention... the list below...

1) Lots of rocks. enough to scape a 2x2x1.5ft tank.

2) Sand. filled 5cm of 2x2x1.5ft tank.

3) Tanks & Stand. Two 2x2x1.5ft tanks with a double-tiered metal stand.

4) More Tanks. One more 2x2x2.5ft tank and one 2x1x1ft

5) Two 2 ft lights with plastic case with 1 fluorescent tube

6) One 2 ft light with metal case with 1 fluorescent tube

7) Aquarium heaters (I think 2 left, cannot remember)

8) Miscellaneous pumps and internal filter (No more ATMAN)

9) Weipro 2012 skimmer

cheers,

sgporc

I want your 1 set of your "diy overflow system" for S$5.00. :)

sale018.jpg

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

• SRC Member

can have ur MH lamp and ballast, 2ft PL lights, pumps, salt mix?

willing to pay. thanks

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

gentleman sgporc sold most of his items already in his previous post, those listed are the items he left.

so dun ask for those not wat's in the list in this thread.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||