ATI Power Module

gunzo

Saw yours at AM... you will be the first... I will follow next :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Saw yours at AM... you will be the first... I will follow next :D

alamak .. how you know its mine ?? :o

anyway .. my request quite funny .. so should be the only 1 right now that is operating as such :P

changed the combination though

1 blue plus

1 superwhite

1 blue spezial

1 blue actinic

:lol:

judging by how the dimmer works .. I maybe able to work out a circuit that controls the dimmer without buying the dimming module :yeah:

probably a simple dimming function .. not one that can simulate lunar cycle .. keke

aquatronica7na.gif

alamak .. how you know its mine ?? :o

anyway .. my request quite funny .. so should be the only 1 right now that is operating as such :P

changed the combination though

1 blue plus

1 superwhite

1 blue spezial

1 blue actinic

:lol:

judging by how the dimmer works .. I maybe able to work out a circuit that controls the dimmer without buying the dimming module :yeah:

probably a simple dimming function .. not one that can simulate lunar cycle .. keke

So..that piece of beauty is yours.... :bow::bow:

Anyway i saw them testing a dimming device on another dimmable power modul.

The effect is good. When will the Aquatronica modul arrive! :pinch:

Anyway i saw them testing a dimming device on another dimmable power modul.

The effect is good. When will the Aquatronica modul arrive! :pinch:

Really :yeah: I've not seen a dimming T5 effect before... will be using all dimmable T5 (total of 8 tubes) for my new tank... Sadly to say... there's no indication yet when the Aquatronica Dimmer Module will arrive :( Hopefully I don't have to wait too long :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Really :yeah: I've not seen a dimming T5 effect before... will be using all dimmable T5 (total of 8 tubes) for my new tank... Sadly to say... there's no indication yet when the Aquatronica Dimmer Module will arrive :( Hopefully I don't have to wait too long :unsure:

yes, not aquatronica dimming modul though.

• 4 months later...
  • Sponsor
Can any bros help me check your set?

juz got the ATI Power Module

But while the set is 'ON' i can feel high current running thru out the casing till the hanging cables.

is it normal or my set has current leakage problem?

how can it be normal to have stray current running through out your casing. Since you just purchase it, why not return back to the shop you bought it from to get it rectified

• 7 months later...
so you have the picture for us to view now?

Bro what picture are you waiting for?

PM me if you need help :)