Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe...

Ship date: Oct 31, 2006

Estimated delivery: Nov 3, 2006 12:00 PM

Destination: SINGAPORE SG

Service type: International Priority Service

Weight: 8.0 lbs.

Data transmitted by FedEx

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Went JB meeting this morning... on my way back to office... I did the unthinkable :lol::lol::lol:

From the metal clip... u can tell lah :evil:

post-34-1162363557.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

As usual... acclimatization for 1 hour... inverts will take longer :eyebrow:

post-34-1162363670.jpg

CF  :yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah:

So smart... only the BEST from CF!!!

post-34-1162364689.jpg

very lovely percs you got there!!!!

love their stripes!!!

Emm... seems like no one notices something queer about my Nemos ;)

THE FEMALE MISSING A TAIL !

Yes... I have a taste for oddities :lol::lol::lol: Isn't she pretty?

• SRC Member

So smart... only the BEST from CF!!!

YOU BROUGHT THAT PAIR!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

haha...

wah my post 777!!! lucky no.!!! :off::P

• SRC Member

they are tank bred, thats why such abnormalities occur. natural bred percs have very nice lines. tank bred ones are like that.

this is a very very pretty pair of tank bred percs...

sorry bro, but i dun really fancy the tailless version of the perc... but i do appreciate their lines though... :)

sorry bro, but i dun really fancy the tailless version of the perc... but i do appreciate their lines though... :)

Emm... next time come my tank... I got a feeling you will grow to love her... she is queer but she is pretty :lol:

Hehe... guess who is hiding? :fear:

post-34-1162386674.jpg

you finally succumb to the queer percs... hahahaha very nice fishes... makes me itch to catch out my damsel and false clown to make room for a pair of nice true percs.....

Haha... it's truly love in first sight affair... :wub: How about a pair of really black clowns with unique pattern? :lol: