Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Transfered my 7 Purple Queens over to the main display tank... feeding already and there isn't any sign of aggression between the 2 schools of Anthias (PQ and BE) :)

post-34-1175432198.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Yeah they are real beauties... something very funny to share with you guys...

I bought 9 PQs about a month ago... house them in my 2ft tank... 2 went MIA... in order for me to catch the remaining 7 PQs... I gotto remove all rocks from the 2ft tank... after transfering all 7 PQs... suddenly spotted the 8th member in my 2ft tank :cry::cry::cry:

What should I do? :eyeblur:

post-34-1175444748.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Thanks! Yeah they are real beauties... something very funny to share with you guys...

I bought 9 PQs about a month ago... house them in my 2ft tank... 2 went MIA... in order for me to catch the remaining 7 PQs... I gotto remove all rocks from the 2ft tank... after transfering all 7 PQs... suddenly spotted the 8th member in my 2ft tank :cry::cry::cry:

What should I do? :eyeblur:

awww :(

how could u missed it? :fear::ph34r:

awww :(

how could u missed it? :fear::ph34r:

Coz all the while I counted 7 PQs... dunno where the 8th came from... anyway I've decided to tear down the 2ft tank once again... let the PQs reunited :P

• SRC Member

time for a new pair of glasses ;)B):whistle

:lol::lol::lol:

this time must remember to make lao hua glasses :lol::lol::lol:

Ok guys... enough of my bad eye sight ;)

Let me find a pix to change topic :lol:

Yellow Sea Fan feeding on Cyclopeeze and Rotifeast (see floating particles) :whistle

post-34-1175529568.jpg

the 8th one is out...wondering why the other 7 pang seh him/her :D

Yalor... haiz... will have to do major work this weekend once again :erm:

Here's another sad news... the polyps for this beautiful Orange with Yellow Tips Millepora turned out to be BROWN :cry::cry::cry: This hobby is so unpredicable :blink:

post-34-1175598803.jpg

give it a few weeks or months then see the colour again la...

Like that nothing to update liao... don't chase me for more pix :lol::lol::lol:

Btw... here's a nice shot of my giant Black Cap... been with me for almost a year now... usually very hard to get a macro shot :P

post-34-1175605914.jpg

• SRC Member
u just wake him up?

his face like very bin chao chao~~

:lol::lol:

ya lo... so grumpy...

:lol::lol:

ya lo... so grumpy...

Talking about my fish or me? :erm:

Or talking about me?

post-34-1175607583.jpg

dat black cap look gigantic :shock::blink:

It is quite large actually... its jaw can easily swallow a small Cleaner Shrimp :ooh::ooh::ooh: It's at least 3 1/2" long :blink:

haha... fish la.... lol....

more pics!!!

Ok lah... just for you :lol:

post-34-1175608881.jpg

your pbt looks pretty skinny...

try to pump it up!

Yeah... he is skinny... still relying solely on algae :cry2: Will have to change tactic soon :cry: