All Members to ignore "ah boy-213"

ah boy-213

NO TKS I DID NOT HELP U ANYTHING.

PS STAY AWAY MY THREADS OK.

Are you some f***ing idiot 12 year old or sumthin? What the hells a matter with you?? A guy comes into your thread to ask some questions and you start flaming him???

Dude, ur either seriously retarded or socially deprived man....get a bloody life and leave the rest of us in peace..... :angry:

Are you some f***ing idiot 12 year old or sumthin? What the hells a matter with you?? A guy comes into your thread to ask some questions and you start flaming him???

Dude, ur either seriously retarded or socially deprived man....get a bloody life and leave the rest of us in peace..... :angry:

AS POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK & LOOK WHOSE TALKING.

U R A F..KING DICKHEAD WHOM LACK OF PARENTAL GUIDANCE.

ALSO WAT THE F..KING HELL U WANT U R A MORON 21 YEARS OLD SOME HOW OR RATHER PARANOID.

SHAMED ON U FOR BEING SO ANNOYING & STAY AWAY FR MY THREAD OR GOD WILL PUNISH U 4 THE REST OF YR LIFE.

:evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

WHY R U SO SEN CER TIVE U MEAN U R A GANGSTER.

IF U R A GANGTER THAEN I'LL LEAVE LOH :lol::lol::lol:

SO SCARED. :cry2::cry2::cry2:

So offensive. I have reported you to the Admin to suggest him to remove this thread. This is getting out of hand.

AS POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK & LOOK WHOSE TALKING.

U R A F..KING DICKHEAD WHOM LACK OF PARENTAL GUIDANCE.

ALSO WAT THE F..KING HELL U WANT U R A MORON 21 YEARS OLD SOME HOW OR RATHER PARANOID.

SHAMED ON U FOR BEING SO ANNOYING & STAY AWAY FR MY THREAD OR GOD WILL PUNISH U 4 THE REST OF YR LIFE.

:evil::evil::evil:

It's hard to be offended by what you say when I've no freakin clue what ur saying half the time anyways.... :lol::lol::lol:

Firstly......LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH!....

And when u've finally done that...climb out of ur diapers and GROW UP!

'nuff said..... ;)

It's hard to be offended by what you say when I've no freakin clue what ur saying half the time anyways.... :lol::lol::lol:

Firstly......LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH!....

And when u've finally done that...climb out of ur diapers and GROW UP!

'nuff said..... ;)

Yeah! Bro Quiver! May be the wet diaper that cause him so cranky though! :lol::lol::lol: or we can settle him down with the lullaby song so that he sleep peacefully yah? :upsidedown: