selling husky pups

• SRC Member
anybody interested in owning a husky pup?well my female is due in oct.if interested,pls let me know n if you wan to view the parents,pm me.my female is taiwan imported n my male is us imported. :lol:

hi bro.. ur husky expecting how many pups? and can post pic of the parents? thanks alot.!

Buying 2x2x2 tank cabinet with sump :) pm me!

• SRC Member

the price ranges from the colour n sexes of the pups.n will b expecting around 6 pups.n it about 1k onwards.you may ask y so ex?but now my female every two days get one essence of chicken n nourishing tonic.n fresh lamb meat from the markek every day.n also supplements for the mother n baby.so when the pups come out,you can b sure that it has strong n big bones.ok for those that dont know about husky,first you have to find a pup with big n strong bones.but you have to run with it everyday atleast once fot the legs.

• SRC Member
lol.. but there is no guranteed perfect in the birth bro..

thou u fed them so much..

btw can send me a pic of their parents?

bro,this is not the first time that my husky is giving birth.the last few batch all very healthy.so i intend to keep it this way n bty for your info,im sending my bitch for scanning n give birth at the animal hospital. :lol:

Thought HDB flats are not allowed to keep more than one dog. Besides, dogs allowed in HDB definately dun include Husky, unless its alaskan keekai. .

Careful of AVA.

This article is for you.

Ava License for dogs and regulations

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member
Thought HDB flats are not allowed to keep more than one dog. Besides, dogs allowed in HDB definately dun include Husky, unless its alaskan keekai. .

Careful of AVA.

This article is for you.

Ava License for dogs and regulations

are you treartening me?dont do this type of ah gua thing lah.not happy with me,just come n find me personally n bring it on.y you dont dare to find me now you want to disturb my dogs ah?find me lah.

• SRC Member

are you treartening me?dont do this type of ah gua thing lah.not happy with me,just come n find me personally n bring it on.y you dont dare to find me now you want to disturb my dogs ah?find me lah.

chill man.. relax.. ignore his thread.. or he might jus be telling ppl... so chill bro.. :D

Buying 2x2x2 tank cabinet with sump :) pm me!

• SRC Member

Woah Woah Woah.. :o:o

cool down dude

he is just being nice..

trying to remind u something abt AVA he juz read??..

u could ignore it if u dun care..

Peace thread! dun fight man..

dun wan c another thread end up like tat

"ah boy-213"

haha..