WTS: Carribean Black Cap fish

chrislzh

Wonderful fish but unfortunately have to let go as my other fishes seems to dislike him and try to nip him always... letting go at $68. now is at betta box.

it is a very wonderful fish to have.

but it is not advisable for those who have dottyback and others gramma =)

my flame angel used to be my fav, but the black cap is now !

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Fact: I bought a Black Cap from Irwana shipment for $68 last 2 months.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
if you are close to the lfs, you can get it at very low price. i got my brazilian royal gramma at 20 before.

Duhzz...

in a way, u are telling everyone here that u are very close to one of the LFS lor... <_<

who knows, next thing there will be one old-bird saying "my friend opens a lfs, and i got my black cap for free..." . :angel:

That would really defeats the purpose when the question in concern is "Wat is the market-rate", NOT "wat is the insider-rate". :angel:

No offense, I m just being blunt and straight. :angel:

• SRC Member

haha.. thats true bro.. agree with you.. haha... didnt know selling my black-cap will spur the price issue up...haha... anyway, not only to this sale of fish, I think the owner has the right to sell at whatever price he/she wants, on the other hand the buyer can offer whatever he/she wants.. that will solve everything.. :D:D .. don't all of you think so... wow.. if bro wei, can really get his royal gamma at 20... maybe all interested party can asked him get one for all of us each.. i am sure at 20 there is a lot of demand.... personally I don't mind paying you 25.

• SRC Member

well, someone mentioned that if you know the lfs well, and its leftover stock, usually the price will be lower, so i just tell you of one such case when the fish i bought is a leftover. you can go ask around, i usually will get discount price for my friend, why should i lie about it? another bro was with me when i bought that fish.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

w3ish3ng means those leftover not alot. How to share with u if only 1 pcs? Anyway most of ur buy/sell thread have comments. No one will tok if u did not said sarcatis things like "fish collected... sold at a loss, but happy that another reefer got his fav fish.... wondering what will people say selling at a loss.... got to ask that bro. "

• SRC Member

you all damn bo liao la. this kinda thing oso can talk so much.

i mean its up to the LFS to decide wat price they wanna sell each LS. if you are on the losing end and always get charged higher, too bad. thats the fact of life. talking so much here wun get you any cheaper priced fishes the nxt time round.