try to get the red alage for them

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

I used to feed my fishes (which includes tangs) Formula One and Formula Two pellets which contain garlic but I heard the recent batches have some complaints so I've changed.

But from my experiece with Formula pellets, they do help a lot in preventing white spot in tangs. Of course, another factor might be stress if they are kept in smaller tanks and that stress could lower their immune system, allowing the white spot to attack them ;)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Ya I agree, feed them with lots and lots of veggie. Get nori stripes from LFS. One good brand is "two little fishes", they have all types of nori stripes. Either colour is fine. But I am feeding my tang with all types. Their colours are visibly more vibrant and they are more active and disease resistance. For the time being, either you setup a quarintine tank, or you just continue to feed them nori. It sure helps. Try not to do fresh water dip, I find that the method only helps if you have experience in it. It would become worst if you don't know how to do it. Don't stop feeding nori even if they recovered. Btw what kind of tang is it? Blue tang? Is it start feeding already? If you just bought the fish and it's not feeding yet, then it would be a lot more difficult to treat it.