WTS 422 cabinet only

smurf

• SRC Member
COLIN soon

U forgot to take ur medicine again??

lol

Promfet,

l have read all yr various postings here. You are nothing but a real troublemaker, getting involved unnecessary in almost every reefers' sales thread and creating unhappiness. Continue to behave like this and l'll sure the moderator will ban you anytime.

Why dun you go elsewhere to collect yr free stuff and leave serious reefers here alone!

:angry::angry:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

what is this place becoming?child care centre?let him sell his stuff.If u dont agree to the price,pm him in private.u may think its a rip off,other folks may think its a good deal.kids like you have too much time on their hands.i suggest u go read up on the sgreefclub archives and understand how things work around here.u are new,so no one will blame u.Just dont bring along your childish habits when u next log on to sgreefclub.

• SRC Member

Wow...didnt realise what an idiot i was dealing with when i saw Promfets reply on my sale thread....and to think i actually took the time to give him a decent reply before reading this thread :(

Like most idiots and troublemakers...responding to him will only fuel him further so i suggest just going with the ignoring route ppl! Getting worked up over ppl like them just isn't worth it.

It's a Friday!! Go buy urselves a beer and look forward to the weekend. Cheers! *burp* ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Just look at all his postings in many reefers' threads. He is not keen to buy anything but making senseless and negative remarks in all his postings, destroying pple's sales! Like a computer virus.

Worse, a jerk who always proclaimed tt he does this and that for Charity! My goodness.

A Tang

Didn't I emailed u to cancell account/membership.

Seemed u dun understand simple english

I am not interested, it's no big deal to me

u understand?

I dun wish to warn u again to cancell my account so I instruct u now to act!!!

Maybe u need counselling if u dun cancell!

Hope u are not like Underwater SITTING on his BRAIN!!!

I am still ard. But I dun understand why AT refused to cancel and had told her several times to do so! I ve said many times I am not interested and is not big deal to me.

This is internet chatting but unfortunately people here are cowards, petty, poor mentality, worst still I didn't know I ve been chatting wif so many teenagers.

So do you guys like to be called an idiot?

By calling people idiots is implying the parents are retarded.

which pausaw 23 did to me but I wasn't bothered and angry at all cos' this is internet chatting and people shldn't take things seriously. I can understand his behaviour and probably he is only 23yrs old from his nick. He used 2 times idiots in his reply. .

DO u call this RESPECT if u wan to put an argument?

I gave him a golden advise to stop his bad habit and this might affect his offspring or himself if he continues. In chinese we call this RETRIBUTion but I can't stop him or have any rights but I have every right to make my reply. We dun owe each other a living so wat's the big fuss?

DO u call this hostility and harrassment! Maybe AT is too immature to understand or ignorant of what's happening or need more experiences?

I am not sure whether she likes to be called an idiot or perhaps a bitch or butch? I DUN call people such and i addressed wif ur nicks.

I am sure she has a better answer.

Pausaw23 shld be grateful I gave him this advise and perhaps do some soul searching!

I dun understitmate/despise/threaten people even to a retarded, low IQ person or whoever, not forgetting I may be backfired by a prominent lawyer jus like in the case NKF saga or vice versa.

Otherwise Bush will be very busy suing and threatening people who bombarded him wif vulgarities which he did not.

So u guys now got guts to talk jus like hermits coming out. Learn to behave like a MAN!

AT has the right to suspend and i HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CEASE! So if u read this posting, remember to cancel as i dun wish to remind u again or ###### here again.

I believe people out there are enjoying this argument and there is no end to this issue as long as AT doesn't change her attitudes. SOMEething I cannot help but to EXIT from here. I hope by now she has learned something from this experience.

I think she likes obedient guys.

GOOD for her.

Hopefully this will not bring some Agitated thoughts for her.

lastly dun forget to cancel.

p/s : if anyone need some chinese herbs prescription to cool down agitated thoughts, leave ur contact . It's FREE

I beleieve I had contributed some excitement and caught the attention of more people surfing but it will be the last.

pausaw23

What right have u got to call people idiots?

Only women are more likely to use idiot.

U called me an idiot in ur reply(refer above)

I have parents too jus like u.

People do not owe u a living and vice versa.

I am making this case cos' AT deemed my reply as "hostility and harrassment"

something i cannot understand her mentality.

If u dun wan people to undo to u , dun do it to people.

Promfet,

It's funny how you justify your actions by mentioning southpaw calling you an idiot and how bad it was when on the other hand, you can call people 'sotong' and think its ok.... sigh!

Your wish shall be granted.

Your account is hereby suspended and your IP recorded.

If you wish to return using another ID, your IP will also be logged & tracked. Hopefully, you'll return as a less sarcastic, argumentative and hostile personality.

It will be interesting to cross-reference your IP against some past identities and see if you're actually the same person(s).

AT

Singapore is a small place.